deer and sheep results are up

LAST EDITED ON Jul-23-14 AT 01:18PM (MST)[p]12AW early rifle x3 and the Jr Kaibab doe for my boy!!! Excited!!!

Early 12A east, been over 20 years and I burned 13 points. Happy to be back home and hunting. Time to do some homework, any help would be great. Good luck to all that have tags....anywhere. There is no bad hunt, only those that don't appreciate the opportunity

Wife's first year ever putting in and she drew 12A west late. I told her we need to head to Vegas right now. She's excited though, already wants to go to the gun range. No tag for me this year, but I will probably enjoy helping my wife even more than if I had the tag myself. Congrats to all who drew and good luck in the future to those who didn't.

34 years and counting for a sheep tag. Toss another Bonus Point on the pile for deer too. Gonna be a long wait for 2015.
Good luck to those who drew.
Jim

Nothing for me,so hopefully I'll be guiding a lot this fall on the Strip and Kaibab hunts.

16 bonus points for deer now, 21 for sheep..

At least my grandson from Oklahoma drew a javelina tag for the juniors hunt in 18B.

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

>34 years and counting for a
>sheep tag. Toss another Bonus
>Point on the pile for
>deer too. Gonna be a
>long wait for 2015.
>Good luck to those who drew.
>
>Jim

I must be dreaming with only 8 points as a non resident! I hope you get drawn soon.

>#1015.....12A WEST OCT24-NOV02, 2014
> 500 Tags
>
>Brian
>http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Kilo, wtf are you talking about? Rans thinks you are posting from the funny farm.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

1911....read post #5 above that is what I was replying too. You and Overton need to get out of that AZ heat so your heads can think straight....besides Overton already texted me last night and I told him what it was in reference too.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

>1911....read post #5 above that is
>what I was replying too.
> You and Overton need
>to get out of that
>AZ heat so your heads
>can think straight....besides Overton already
>texted me last night and
>I told him what it
>was in reference too.
>
>Brian
>http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]
1911 don't feel bad, Brian had to set me straight also afther I gave him a congrat's on drawing that tag.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-14 AT 05:20PM (MST)[p]'12b west late for me! I'm pumped! '

That cost ya $300??

Robb

"Hey I got a $300 hit today!"

Really Rob you must be a non res! Mine only cost me $45! Congrats on pulling that tag also! I am told it is a great hunt!

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-14
>AT 05:20?PM (MST)

>
>'12b west late for me! I'm
>pumped! '
>
>That cost ya $300??
>
>Robb
>
>"Hey I got a $300 hit
>today!"

"Dream Tag"... All Mule Deer hunters should have this deer tag at least once in their lifetime.This tag/hunt is that good possibly ??? Good Luck ... Bruce & SilverGrand

kilo, 1911 and 264. I was just funnin a little. Its been a minute since i was able to get up and hunt 12A. Albeit not the late tag its still a great hunt. Those big boys come from somewhere when they drop down for the late hunt.
Bugler

Congrats to all who drew. My brother got the kaibab archery tag. Have to see if I can make it up there for a long weekend. Good luck to all.

No dumbass----post 23-----

You stated....

Abiggerfish2fry (1134 post)
Jul-11-14, 05:45 PM (MST)

27. "RE: CC Hits are starting"

Hey I got a $300 hit today! What the heck is that for? '

What ya aint got someone lately to drag thru the scumbag that you are like ya did last year??

Robb

'

But you already did Dumbass.....

Who ya gonna screw over from Az. this year with your little boy blame game-- ya pathetic Panty B*tch?

Robb

Boy you sure told me Robb!

>But you already did Dumbass.....
>
>Who ya gonna screw over from
>Az. this year with your
>little boy blame game-- ya
>pathetic Panty B*tch?
>
>Robb

>No dumbass----post 23-----
>
>You stated....
>
>Abiggerfish2fry (1134 post)
> Jul-11-14, 05:45 PM (MST)
>
>
>
>27. "RE: CC Hits are starting"
>
>
>
>
>Hey I got a $300 hit
>today! What the heck is
>that for? '
>
>What ya aint got someone lately
>to drag thru the scumbag
>that you are like ya
>did last year??
>
>Robb
>
>'

I'm confused?

No worries 'Deer'.....

As it is just a 'Foundation' from his past backstabbing and his lost cause--- on the M&M internet---

Robb

Yeah don't worry about Deer! It's just Robin Hood trying too stir the pot! It's ok because he has his merry men that he plays with! And they all ware tights!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom