Deer of 2006 Better watch out

Cass

Very Active Member
watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

I put the PSE away. It's a 12 year old bow and decided to upgrade to the new Hoyt TurboTec. What a sweet bow. 2 robin hoods since i have gotten this bow after 10 years of 0. All I can say is this bow is sweet and these deer better watch it.

-Cass

Congrats.
But why not get a 5 spot target and aim at a different spot each time, or do you like wrecking arrows? :)
Nice shootin'though!!!

Lien2

Why not shoot at a 5 spot? Some of us really like the sound of arrows smacking each other. It is a great sound!

Congrats Cass, it looks like that Hoyt is shooting well for you.

Henry

I only shoot 5 arrows at a time. I warm up with 5 shots at the middle. 1 at each corner and then concentrate on fine tuning to the middle.

-Cass

That must be some bow Cass. I've never been able to shoot more than one arrow at a time, much less five.

Shoulda figured this would happen. See ya guys next year around June.

-Cass

Cool pictures, looks like you're a pretty darn good shot. I don't know why anybody would give you a hard time about it....jealousy I guess.

yes i am so jealous, wonder why, because getting a robinhood is about like posting a pic of something you shot that a bunch of hounds chased up a tree for ya.

I doubt if you could chase a weiner dog around the back yard, let alone a pack a hounds up a mountain.

exactly.

ya think their barking might give thier position away? i doubt any human being besides BCboy can keep within 50 yards of the dogs as they chase them,

so what exactly are you saying then? it takes skill to shoot a cat out of a tree?

oh and dont think I dont like dead kittys cause I do, I am just saying its like going to the little kid pond where they stock fish.

kinda like shooting ducks out of a barrel

kinda like high fenced hunting

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom