Deer tags anyone?

sniper14

I was just wondering if anyone has received their deer tags yet. It said online I drew a tag but I never received an e- mail validating I drew. Nor have I received the tag yet and now I'm worried. Please tell me I didn't take days off from work for nothing.

I don't know if your a resident or nonresident or whether it makes a difference. My kids and I have not received antelope or elk tags. They usually come in July, but I see in other threads that some are already getting them. I expect the non-residents get theirs sooner. I have never received an email. What region are you going to be hunting?

I do this evry year, worry that it was a typo in the draw results so i keep checking the results to make sure it still says i drew a tag. Wyoming does not email you to confirm you drew, you just have to wait for them to come. Im a resident and neither i nor my fiance have received our tags. they will come

Yep, just be patient and you should get them in the next week or so. I just got my NR antelope tag in the mail last Saturday.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom