Democrats I can like

Really Miller is the only one? I would have thought Jon Testor the dirt farmer from Big Sandy would have made the list.

Come on overton. That is the narrow minded republican way of thinking. Don't kill too many brain cells coming up with another one.

So you are saying you like all republicans???? That would be even scarier.

FTW I don't know Jon Testor but if you vouch for him I'll add him too. So that makes 2 so far.

Ransom

>Come on overton. That is
>the narrow minded republican way
>of thinking. Don't kill
>too many brain cells coming
>up with another one.
>
>So you are saying you like
>all republicans???? That would
>be even scarier.

I'm pretty dang sure you won't find any post of mine where I write that I admire any republican either. What you will find if you search my posts is a distrust of politicians no matter what party.

Ransom

Jon Tester (born August 21, 1956) is an organic farmer and junior U.S. Senator from the state of Montana, and a member of the Democratic Party. ...

Yuck! FTW fooled me and got me to say I like a second politician. Now a person can't even trust a fellow hunter.

Ransom

Ouch that hurts cuz! I think even Kilo will agree that Testor is a solid guy. No uptown ex-lawyer millionaire with this guy, he's the kind of guy you want in congress. He and Baucas just fix the surplus ammo issue that recently came up. He's pro-gun, pro-hunt, and most of all pro-common sense.

What do you think about Testor Kilo?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-09 AT 01:55AM (MST)[p]Hey Pro how have you been? I believe Salazar voted for the Wall Street bailouts while he was the Jr. Senator from Colorado if I am not mistaken. I was talking about Testor from Montana so I am not sure why you are asking about Salazar.

Are you a fan of Salazar's or do you think he should go on Overton's list?

www.tungbar.com

FTW Said: Ouch that hurts cuz! I think even Kilo will agree that Testor is a solid guy.

Hell, I did not know who Testor was either, I just googled the name and posted what I found...period.

Brian

Pro, he voted against the banking bailouts unlike the (D) Sr. Sen. Baucus. Testor is an ardent supporter of the 2nd amend., supports Veterans, and is the kind of politician we should all desire. Rather than posting a link I will let you research him and you can tell me if I am off the mark or not.

Watt, perhaps you should look into this guy he is one of the few 535 congressional members I feel places the people above the party.

When you googled the name did it also mention that he sips lattes, reads poetry to his organic soil, wears birkenstocks, plays hackey sack, weaves hemp clothing, and previously worked as roadee for the Grateful Dead.

www.tungbar.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom