Democrats plans

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
People are dying, economy tanking, and dems are still trying to push their agenda in Bill's. Whether you agree with the stimulus or not, this is bs.

Screenshot_20200323-173545_Chrome.jpg

Unreal, the Democratic Party is the biggest group of phony, agenda driven, hypocrites there ever was. Anyone that supports this party really needs to look at the facts, and stop supporting the fake news organizations that helps push these agendas. Check yourself Dems, you are not doing the hard working citizens of this country any favors.

Ballot harvesting. Same day voter registration. Organized workers or volunteers collect absentee ballots from certain voters and drop them off at a polling place.

Emission controls on airplanes.

What will any of this do to help the current crisis?

Pretty f#cking pathetic I hope this changes the way people vote in dem ran states. They basically said screw America we’ll bankrupt it unless we get what we want. Wow what pieces of sh!t. Emissions and abortion the economy is and lives is all they should focus on right now.??‍♂️

1) Unprecedented collective bargaining powers for unions 2) Increased fuel emissions standards for airlines 3) Expansion of wind and solar tax credits

So how do we get the light bulb to turn on with our fellow Americans who are on the dem side of the isle and only tune into cnn? Founder... care to weigh in? Seriously, this is a joke, meanwhile screwing all Americans over, Republicans and Democrats alike. They are literally holding the country hostage. What a joke. Get these idiots out of office.

So, in exchange for the Green New Deal the Democrats will allow the doctors and nurses to buy face masks and get more testing supplies and ventilators?

So how do we get the light bulb to turn on with our fellow Americans who are on the dem side of the isle and only tune into cnn? Founder... care to weigh in? Seriously, this is a joke, meanwhile screwing all Americans over, Republicans and Democrats alike. They are literally holding the country hostage. What a joke. Get these idiots out of office.
I haven’t seen all that the bill contains, but filling it with crap that has nothing to do with CoronaVirus is ridiculous.

I saw this, and the worst part, I wasnt shocked. After attempting to throw in abortion in the last one, nothing surprises me. BUT, you guys know it's all the republicans and trump's fault.

Once again the party of slime shows they don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

'Ol Wrinkle Butt is a real peace of work, ain't she...

The bill is 1,400 pages and 2 trillion dollars is what was said on talk radio today. It's a christmas wish list for the dems. Who has time to read 1,400 pages in a crisis all bet 1,399 7/8" of it is nonsense. I have no idea how you could even feel any bit American voting democrat in 2020.

The bill is 1,400 pages and 2 trillion dollars is what was said on talk radio today. It's a christmas wish list for the dems. Who has time to read 1,400 pages in a crisis all bet 1,399 7/8" of it is nonsense. I have no idea how you could even feel any bit American voting democrat in 2020.

Now how in the world could a 1400 page bill be put together in such a short amount of time?

Lemme guess, this was drafted weeks ago and massaged to what it is now...

They are proposing to spend 6 trillion dollars at the same time they intentionally slammed the brakes on the economy with no end in sight. Who exactly is going to pay for all this pork with no one working? I agree something needs to be done, the best in my opinion would be a big "Open For Business" sign.
That's like $10 billion dollars per WuhanVirus death so far?

Very nice of pelosi to take a weeks vacation both sides ready to agree on something and shut it down. And ask for a bunch of entitlements.

Surely is awesome we have shut down the economy destroying a generation of young folks just getting started, while at the same time burying them so deep in debt there is little point of them restarting.

All the while listening to the wise government health experts who were so wise, they didn't even have masks, let alone ventilators. But these are the people that are going to "save us".

There will be a point when enough is enough and people say "screw 'em, screw the government" (Col. Ludlow from 'Legends of the Fall')...

May happen in a couple of months when people are sick and tired of having their lives jacked around too much.

What is ironically hilarious is how concerned the F Troop is about shutting down the government because a budget is held up but it is ok to mess with people by shutting down the country because 'Ol Wrinkle Butt pelosi is afraid of getting the sniffles...

Coronavirus Unmasks The Worst People In The World

There are no benefits to the COVID-19 pandemic. Let’s get that out of the way now. But it has shown many what a few of us already knew: The political left is filled with the worst people in the world.

And sadly, it will likely be forgotten come Nov 3, 2020...

I wonder if abortion doctors are still working? 100% of unborn babies who get the Abortion Virus die. 100%. That's about 4,000/day in the US. I don't see those numbers scroll across the TV.

Adding pork to a deficit that we can make payments on the interest. Adding too much will cause us to be unable to even accomplish that, and doing it for whimsy spending. It is possible we wi have a full blown economic crash rendering everyone bankrupt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom