Denny's Antelope Island Buck

slamdunk

Another gorgeous Island buck for Denny, 247"

Dennysbuck_zps4b81925a.jpg

Hey PUNK!

You got a Picture with the Posse?

I like the ones I know!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

It actually broke off a 4-5 inch inline that was inside the left G4, plus a little off the G4

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

How Bout it YELUM?

Did you have this Buck Named?

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Its got a name, all the great ones do. Triple Stack.

Yelum

He just had to break that point the day before he died! Fun to watch him hit the dirt.
"I've hunted almost every day of my life, The rest
have been wasted"

So YELUM?

Not that it matters?

But if you had your choice on Alcatraz?

Would this have been the Buck You woulda Hunted?

Do you have to have a guide on the island? What did this tag go for at auction? That stinks on the busted points. Cant tell from that picture!

He was easily the best out there, score wise. There are a few with more WOW factor though. The state hunter will be lucky to kill a 220 buck.

Yelum

They Surely don't let a Money Hunter Hunt before the State Hunter do they?

>He just had to break that
>point the day before he
>died! Fun to watch him
>hit the dirt.
>"I've hunted almost every day of
>my life, The rest
>have been wasted"

What was so fun about it?

No estas en mexico ahora, entonces escoja tu basura
chancho sucio.

What was so fun about it? Do you like watching hunting movies?? Isn't watching a trophy animal hit the dirt the reason you watch hunting movies. It just makes it that much better to watch a 240 class buck hit the dirt in real life!!
have been wasted"

Keep trying Bess, sooner or later someone will bite. Glad to see old denny is as excited as usual. Congrats to the photographer, its pretty hard to get a pic like that out there without the paved road in the background.

>They Surely don't let a Money
>Hunter Hunt before the State
>Hunter do they?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I used to know of places
>worth Hiking in to for
>Elk & Deer!
>Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the
>USFS not enforcing Rules you
>can Zing in to them
>Places on Wheelers now &
>not see a Damn thing!
>
>But by GAWD it don't take
>long for them U-Tards to
>get there with all the
>Unethical BS and the New
>Technology!

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Probably a Tough Hunt,there Ain't No Snow this year?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-13 AT 07:27PM (MST)[p]Denny is kinda pissed though since I outbid him on the Antelope Island Porcupine tag.
Hoping Jed will hold up traffic for me and then point out the largest the island has to offer.
Hopefully we get some fun pics of me blasting the trophy porcupine with my .338Knack magnum.
Wish me luck.
Best,
Jerry

Yelum Do you have any before pictures ? That maybe show where he broke? Another very nice buck for Denny !

Good hell, how many monster bucks does one guy need?

No offense to Denny. Actually met him once and seemed like a nice enough guy, but good grief!

Beautiful buck for sure.

Congrats to Doyle and Denny

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

>He was easily the best out
>there, score wise. There
>are a few with more
>WOW factor though. The
>state hunter will be lucky
>to kill a 220 buck.
>
>
>Yelum
>
>Theres logic, and theres women. They
>don't go together.

Were you ot there? What About the 200 deer they plan to remove?

Flatdead, I was not out there, but heard there were a lot of spectators. I don't know anything about the deer transplant either.

BIGJOHNT, This deer was not road friendly. I never saw him closer that 1200-1400 yards, but usually he was 1-2 milse from the road. I've seen pics, but don't have any to post, that show the missing point.

Yelum

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-13 AT 09:08AM (MST)[p]>What was so fun about it?
>Do you like watching hunting
>movies?? Isn't watching a trophy
>animal hit the dirt the
>reason you watch hunting movies.
>It just makes it that
>much better to watch a
>240 class buck hit the
>dirt in real life!!
>"I've hunted almost every day of
>my life, The rest
>have been wasted"

Were they selling tickets to the shoot this year?
Did they have bleachers set up and how much were the tickets?

And no I don't like watching hunting movies, the vast majority of them are gay, kind of like Dennys Antelope Island "hunt".

chancho sucio.

Say what you want, but Denny is the best mule deer/elk hunter of our time. He has the racks to prove it.

Eel

e el, are you high or what, {racks to prove it,} give me a some jack' that leaves a shizz taste in my mouth,

Why don't we just call it what it is?
Denny is a hero for conservation! Can't you see his cape flapping in the wind like Superman? Able to fly from port to port in his Bell helicopter, landing on a mountainside to save the day with his ultra mag it's DennyWarBucks and his stack of 100 dollar billz!

LOL it's a great buck shot in a park with a pack of guides. Nice to look at but I get more excited for the guys and gals that post their DIY trophies or their kids first animals no matter the size. I won't get too excited about DA and his buck. Nice that he has the cash and some of it goes back to conservation. Better than wasting it on hookers and blow.

"Were they selling tickets to the shoot this year?"

"Did they have bleachers set up and how much were the tickets?"

"Heard there were a lot of spectators"

LOL!!! Only in Utah.

Some good stuff in this thread so for.

Elkun, its called sarcasm. Look it up.

Not calling anyone a liar (especially if it's official...), but as good as that buck is, he doesn't look 247" to me. Granted I'm not a pro judge when it comes to scoring either.

Nunya, heard the same thing about DM from others.

eg

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

Wow there are a lot of b.s. on this one! There were only 5 people watching the show... Dont need seats for that and I dont know haw many were there for that or just to look at the other bucks and enjoy the island. AND yes the plan is to take 200 deer off the island and move them. Where who knows bet it wont be to public land.

nobody saw him coming out at 247. i thought he was about 230. but i was standing there as it was scored.
have been wasted"

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-13 AT 11:26AM (MST)[p]It's not my cup of tea and it makes me shake my head, but we did get some conservation money out of this, although maybe most of it went to the park. And in January, we're going to transplant some of those island does with their genetics to other parts of Utah, so maybe we should just let Doyle and Denny do "their" thing. It also makes for a fun thread!

HOWEVER, having said that, my concern is the influence this arrangement has on the public, the DWR, the media, the park and the Wildlife Board and the policies that come of it. This kind of high-profile hunt makes it hard to put things into perspective and when that happens, the majority of Utah deer hunters are usually forgotten and/or ignored. And it's also fodder for the anti's.

Just got back from smashing the new world record Porcupine from Antelope Island.
5500" of Quills give or take an inch.
After it crossed the road I put a 500 yard stalk on it so no roads will show up in the video or photos. I was patient as could be in those 5 hours even when I had helpers ushering it along.

Over the radio I heard that our Mcdonald Egg MCmuffins had arrived so I aimed a careful shot and put the beast down to the delight of those that just wanted some grub.
I tried to smile for the camera but my meat curtains were fighting gravity.
By the time you see the video the story will be even better.
I only hunt this way because I know it will preserve more Porcupines in the future that I know only I will have first shot at.
Those that think I am a prick are just jealous.

>Say what you want, but Denny
>is the best mule deer/elk
>hunter of our time. He
>has the racks to prove
>it.
>
>Eel

That's some funny schitt right there, I don't care who ya are!

Set the hook and reel um in...

Thats Great lets take 200 does off the island for "genetics". Does this mean you will count them in the utah deer numbers and sell 200 more tags next year? OR maybe sell 400 more tags because these deer may have a fawn in the spring... well dont forget they might be twins. 500 should be a good number. There are a lot of things that make me shake my head.

Nunya post gone huh? Interesting.

Yes he was a Doyle Groupie not long ago.
Nunya was the first person to smell Doyle's gas for years :)

As the world turns.

The truth is that the does that they transplant will have yearlings with 'great genetics' and then will be shot the following year as a forky on the general hunt. They aren't moving them for genetics I bet but to boost low deer numbers somewhere. Will it make much of an impact, probably not, other than the island will be 202 deer smaller next year.

May I ask what NUNYA said?

Not just NUNYA's post. Mine too because I quoted NUNYA's. Brewtime strikes again. lol!

I don't make the soup, I just stir it.

PM Me the Brewtime BS NVB!

Trophymuley,
Are you that kid that was brokebacking it on the mountain with Mike Brownstain earlier this year in Wyoming?

chancho sucio.

Haven't you been following the transplant study that's being done right now by BYU???

190 of those deer will be dead within the first 6 months.

chancho sucio.

BTW....I am not affiliated with Mossback in any way shape or form, but I have hunted with Denny several times when he used to hunt with my outfitter exclusively. I now reside in Idaho Falls and live very close to Denny up here. I have no issues or quarrels with him whatsoever about the way he hunts or whom he chooses to hunt with. Although I knew my post would cause controversy, I simply posted the pic for those who may like to see it and for the many whom would eventually be asking what the outcome of his hunt was.
The hunt is what it is.........

Slam thanks for sharing the picture. I couldn't careless about the hunt. I enjoy looking at giant bucks and that's exactly what the deer is. Good on Denny spending every cent he's made before he leaves this earth the way he sees fit, he surely aint taking his cash with him.

JUDAS PRIEST PUNK!

You're STIRRIN it real well!:D

Regardless of the many, varied, opinions about this guy and his hunting, I was glad you posted the photo so some of us could enjoy seeing the buck.
Helluva buck!
Thanks Slam,
Zeke

>Slam thanks for sharing the picture.
> I couldn't careless about
>the hunt. I enjoy
>looking at giant bucks and
>that's exactly what the deer
>is. Good on Denny
>spending every cent he's made
>before he leaves this earth
>the way he sees fit,
>he surely aint taking his
>cash with him.

Excellent note!!
And if it's any consolation, i'll bet Denny's home isn't even 2500 square feet and is at least 20+ years old in a regular, average Idaho Falls income neighborhood........he definitely spends what he has on hunts and conservation, he's anything but living "lavishly".

Slamdunk, then where the heck is he keeping all of these monster anumals he's killing???

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

good god / more post getting zapped than the ones making it, I thought this was about denney and his big buck. not trophy and doyles wild times,,,,,

/ not

>Here is some interesting reading that
>I am sure will be
>yanked.
>http://www.hunts.net/darner13.html

Thanks Manny!

Kiddin Knack!

It is old News!

It's No Secret Doyle Spent time with that POACHIN Son-of-a-Bittch Darner!

Doyle was Smart enough to Figure Darner out!

I wished LaRocco woulda finished the Story!

And to think,when I was Younger,Me & My Friends thought We were Cool because We Had Kirt Darners Book,GEEZUS!

Moving deer off the island has nothing to do with spreading genetics. Those deer on the island came off the Wasatch front in the first place.

>Regardless of the many, varied, opinions
>about this guy and his
>hunting, I was glad you
>posted the photo so some
>of us could enjoy seeing
>the buck.
>Helluva buck!
>Thanks Slam,
>Zeke

Come see them, they are there all year, no where for them to go, and yeah they may be road shy, but you can cover this island from east to west in 1-2 hours, north to south(at least where the deer are) in 2-3 hours. The majority of these bucks aren't road shy. You aren't dependent on Denny to buy one, you can see them all on your own, if not give me or yelum a call. Reality is THIS IS WHAT IT IS, KILLING. I watched Colorado Bucks show about this hunt and it was quite comical the extent to which the cameraman and editor went to try to make this look "tough". Its not, you might can say the sheep live in rough country, but the deer don't.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

How to count to 100 only using 50 Numbers!

GEEZUS!

nunya runs his mouth about mossback and it gets yanked along with everyones post that referred back to him or why he was saying it... Nothing like people covering up for someone else, things won't change.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-13 AT 07:33PM (MST)[p]hossblur, do you realize what you are doing? You sound like the guy always on the same corner shouting out that the world is ending soon. It's the same ol thing over and over with you and this subject and you never give it a break!

I used to be one hard hunting sob but now at 60, there's no way i could walk half a mile without pain meds. How old is Denny? Help? why not? Jeeze, give it a break how easy it is as it might be to you or some others but to me and some others, well, i'd take the help and be glad of it!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

elkassassin if you think larocco and doyl were as white as snow , in that rip off, god bless you,

>elkassassin if you think
>larocco and doyl were as
>white as snow , in
>that rip off, god bless
>you,

I never said that!

What I'm Sayin is:

I contributed to a F'N Poacher!

And didn't know it at the time!

Not only a Poacher!

A Thief!

A Liar!

Etc!

Etc!

>Thats Great lets take 200 does
>off the island for "genetics".
>Does this mean you will
>count them in the utah
>deer numbers and sell 200
>more tags next year? OR
>maybe sell 400 more tags
>because these deer may have
>a fawn in the spring...
>well dont forget they might
>be twins. 500 should be
>a good number. There are
>a lot of things that
>make me shake my head.
>

I didn't say they were being transplanted "for" genetics, I said "with" their genetics which happens to have produced some big antlered bucks. Whether that translates into trophy bucks elsewhere, I couldn't and didn't say, nor do I care. But since hunters aren't allowed to hunt them on the island, those does are being transplanted because there are way too many of them and since they have to end up somewhere, the DWR has come up with some likely places to release them. Whether or not this will increase the herds at the release sites is still an unknown, but the DWR is planning on doing it regardless. They don't have a choice.

As for the increase or decrease in hunts (buck or doe), I have no idea what the DWR or the Wildlife Board is going to do.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-13 AT 08:28PM (MST)[p]HOW DOES THIS HUNT WORK? DO EVERDAY NORMAL PEOPLE GET A CHANCE TO GET THIS TAG? is it for the highest bidder or does everyone get a shot at this?

FILL ME IN, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS HUNT AND ONLY SEE THIS SAME GUY, BIG BUCK AND NOBODY ELSE.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-13 AT 08:36PM (MST)[p]Each year they auction 1 deer and 1 sheep tag. Then 1 deer and 1 sheep tag is given in the state draw to UT residence. The auction tag holders hunt started on Tue, and the draw tag holder start Friday. These are the last 2 bucks killed by state hunters.

Each of the last 2 years, the state hunter has gone in with a do it yourself attitude, only to change their mind and accept Doyle FREE help, and they both killed the best available buck. Of course Doyle gets the picture and video rights,thus his logo on the pics.

This year, the state hunter has passed on Doyles offer to help. As a result, you may or may not ever see what is killed. But it won't be anywhere near as big as any of the 5 bucks killed so far

3409brad2.jpg

106floppy.jpg

Yelum

Thats weird. The only place in utah that the deer are doing well so lets move them. Do you realy think there are 800 deer out there? Do you think they will live? You know why the deer are doing well out there, I gess i'll tell you. #1 no preators (thats not it) #2 no winter kill (thats not it eather) #3 no sickness (thats not it eather) ITS THE AMOUNT OF TAGS GIVEN OUT! If utah keeps giving as many tags as they do nothing will help our numbers. How much of a donation does it take to get deer of the island on my private ranch? But lets rip Denny for his Donation.

> But it won't be
>anywhere near as big as
>any of the 5 bucks
>killed so far
>

>
>Yelum
>
>don't go together.

Yelum,

Why is that? Is it just a matter of the bucks available this year are not what has been around in the past or is it due to the hunter not having Doyles help?

Yelum, why do you not think this years draw buck wont be as big as the last 5? Is it because their just aren't any bucks that big left on the island or is it because he is doing it DIY?

I would say historicly, The last 5 bucks are bigger than average. The last 3 killed are the biggest I've seen in over 10 years of following/watching them. That said, back in the late 90's there were some exceptionally big deer. As for Doyle, he makes it look easy, because he has great knowledge and many hours keeping track of these deer. I seriously doubt any state hunter ever stepped foot on the island until they drew. And then spent less than 10 days scouting it.

Last years hunter came expecting to have a hunt like Hossblur describes, show up, drive the east side until you see a toad, and shoot him. They didn't even pack a lunch. He had never even seen the best 3 remaining bucks, and was looking for a buck he had seen early in the year, that was now missing his right antler. Last year, Denny's hunt was the easiest of his life, because of were the buck rutted.

So to answer your question, Doyle would help get it done in a day because he's already done the leg work. But there is not another 240+ buck out there. Maybe not even a 230 buck. Still a lot of great 200-215 bucks, that will be bigger next year.

Yelum

How about a net +200" typical? Is there something like that available to the state hunter.

Personally, i like big typicals and would pass on a lot of trashy bucks to take one.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I didn't name him, Doyle did. I didn't take pic off him this year, so no pics to post.

Yelum

+1, Joey. The older I get, the easier I like it!! Doesn't mean my desire for a big one has waned any, only that I'm not able to do what I once was able to.

>I would say historicly, The last
>5 bucks are bigger than
>average. The last 3
>killed are the biggest I've
>seen in over 10 years
>of following/watching them. That
>said, back in the late
>90's there were some exceptionally
>big deer. As for
>Doyle, he makes it look
>easy, because he has great
>knowledge and many hours keeping
>track of these deer.
>I seriously doubt any state
>hunter ever stepped foot on
>the island until they drew.
>And then spent less than
>10 days scouting it.
>
>Last years hunter came expecting to
>have a hunt like Hossblur
>describes, show up, drive the
>east side until you see
>a toad, and shoot him.
> They didn't even pack
>a lunch. He had
>never even seen the best
>3 remaining bucks, and was
>looking for a buck he
>had seen early in the
>year, that was now missing
>his right antler.
>Last year, Denny's hunt was
>the easiest of his life,
>because of were the buck
>rutted.
>
>So to answer your question, Doyle
>would help get it done
>in a day because he's
>already done the leg work.
> But there is not
>another 240+ buck out there.
> Maybe not even a
>230 buck. Still a
>lot of great 200-215 bucks,
>that will be bigger next
>year.
>
>Yelum
>
>don't go together.

It's really sad to hear that every single buck is accounted for on the island and nothing can ever hide. When deer can no longer hide, it no longer becomes fair chase hunting.

The way I see it, that is just one more huge set of sheds that somebody won't be finding this year.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-13 AT 12:35PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-13 AT 12:27?PM (MST)

What's even sadder is that Doyle and Denny were allowed to shoot the ONLY 240" buck on the Island before the public draw hunter even had the chance. Apparently, no amount of scouting or even help from Doyle would have made any difference. He's left with #2 or #3 or #? regardless.

+1 HJB, except its two big sets not picked up.

Elk, I don't like the hunt, but since its here, I don't have a problem with Denny getting 1st shot. The state hunter doesn't do anything to help conservation on the island. Just shows up to take a big buck home, much like Denny just shows up to pull the trigger. But he leaves a big wad.

Yelum

I dont think that is the case. There are a lot of giant bucks out there. The public guy has a lot to choose from. If score is the only factor than yes #1 may be gone but I think there are Better looking bucks out there (IMO). What is the difference than CWMU hunts? They have 3 months to look over there bucks and shoot them when they want. Tell me Alton, deseret, or any big cwmu doesent know whats there? Dont they sell there big deer for big money? Also tell me the PUBLIC guy has first choice there. I Not saying im a fan or not a fan but CWMU's churn my gut a lot more that this.

>+1 HJB, except its two big
>sets not picked up.
>
>Elk, I don't like the hunt,
>but since its here, I
>don't have a problem with
>Denny getting 1st shot.
>The state hunter doesn't do
>anything to help conservation on
>the island. Just shows
>up to take a big
>buck home, much like Denny
>just shows up to pull
>the trigger. But he
>leaves a big wad.

Interesting statement. Maybe we should just sell ALL tags to the highest bidder. After all those that pay the most for the tag deserve to hunt more than those that just draw a tag. Blood sucking people anyway.

Elkantlers. Just my opinion, but the state hunter would NEVER hunt the island without rich guys money. If you are a fan of the island hunt, which I anm not, then you have to accept why the hunt exists in the first place.

Yelum

I Wonder how long it'll be before there's 25 AI EXPO Tags?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-13 AT 02:54PM (MST)[p]>+1 HJB, except its two big
>sets not picked up.
>
>Elk, I don't like the hunt,
>but since its here, I
>don't have a problem with
>Denny getting 1st shot.
>The state hunter doesn't do
>anything to help conservation on
>the island. Just shows
>up to take a big
>buck home, much like Denny
>just shows up to pull
>the trigger. But he
>leaves a big wad.
>
>
>Yelum
>
>don't go together.

Yes, he left a big wad, but that's not all he left per my other post.

FWIW, the public hunter didn't contribute to the conservation of the island itself, but he did leave $170* ($163 tag and $7 of the application fee) to the DWR and the other 1563* applicants left their $7 portion of the application fee ($10,941).

Like I said, it's not my cup of tea, but I don't have a problem with the hunts per se. I just think it's sad that we misplace our priorities sometimes (IMHO, of course) with some negative results. It's not something I would want to change, but I wouldn't want it to get any more influencial.
*2012 figures.

And you're right, the public hunt probably wouldn't have taken place without the auction tag, which, in and of itself, is a sad situation.

Along time if they go ahead and transplant half the herd.

Yelum

>I Wonder how long it'll be
>before there's 25 AI EXPO
>Tags?
>

Really Bess? Really?
I've read your stuff for a long time and you know you're just stirring the soup!
Zeke

>Along time if they go ahead
>and transplant half the herd.
>
>
>Yelum
>
>don't go together.

Its not half the herd if you as elkfromabove they think there's 800 out there.

>>I Wonder how long it'll be
>>before there's 25 AI EXPO
>>Tags?
>>
>
>Really Bess? Really?
>I've read your stuff for a
>long time and you know
>you're just stirring the soup!
>
>Zeke

Well GOSH-DAMN-IT Zeke!

Somebodies Got To!:D

Besides Zeke!

I'm sittin here with 18 Elk Points!

0 Deer Points!

I wanna Hunt Trophy Mule Deer Zeke!

JUDAS!

I gotta figure something out for Deer!

I'll be way too f'n old to Start earning Deer Points here in about another 10 years when I finally Draw my PISSCUTTER Elk Tag!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-13 AT 03:51PM (MST)[p]Flat dead, I know what they think, but I just ain't buying it. On a bad drought year followed by a hard cold winter, The numbers jumed from 450 to 800+? Maybe if they're counting the east shore deer too. If that were true, you'd see groups of 30-40 deer all the way down the island. I saw one group that big all of last winter, and that was because a couple guy decided tol hike up and ski off the top. Just My opinion

Yelum

I hear they are moving 150 does down to the oak creek limited entry unit. That is the rumor going around down here.

Did anyone hear who purchased the auction tag to shoot the old bull elephant at the SLC zoo? That will be a huge trophy for the wall. Is a great way to raise money rather than let some loser draw the bull elephant tag and only pay a few dollars. Get on board the new way of funding conservation!

>Did anyone hear who purchased the
>auction tag to shoot the
>old bull elephant at the
>SLC zoo? That will be
>a huge trophy for the
>wall. Is a great way
>to raise money rather than
>let some loser draw the
>bull elephant tag and only
>pay a few dollars. Get
>on board the new way
>of funding conservation!

and i didn't think this forum could get any worse !how come no one crys about all the big bucks shot on the henrys or the pauns? i would much rather have either tag and could kill a bigger buck just as easy. last time i was on the island i saw way more yotes than big bucks and couldn't kill either.its really simple less pressure makes for easier hunting. give out 3 tags for the nebo and all will kill big bucks . but then the same cry babies will be pissed cause they couldn't shoot a one year old dink!!

>Just got back from smashing the
>new world record Porcupine from
>Antelope Island.
>5500" of Quills give or take
>an inch.
>After it crossed the road I
>put a 500 yard stalk
>on it so no roads
>will show up in the
>video or photos. I was
>patient as could be in
>those 5 hours even when