Desperation...

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Justice-Brett-Kavanaugh.html#reader-comments

Kavanaugh has new fresh allegations where supposedly at a frat party, friends of his forced his penis into a woman's hand.

Now, when I read this two things stand out assuming this were to be true. First, if your friends have to force your penis into a girl's hand wouldn't that suggest that you didn't want to put your penis into said hand? And...if you're the girl receiving said penis, you were either willingly accepting said penis which is not sexual assault or you yourself were forced to accept said penis in your hand which would be sexual assault but not by Kavanaugh.

It would appear to me that Kavanaugh, if these allegations are true, is the one who was sexually assaulted but libtards are so desperate that they don't even realize the ridiculousness of the situation. The FBI probably didn't put much effort into this because even a simpleton can figure out that Kavanaugh didn't do anything wrong.

There used to be a few losers on here who would probably say that Kavanugh should have always had his penis taped to his ##### if he knew he was going to be on the SC one day. Those losers contracted TDS and apparently it was fatal. Remember that retarded dirt farmer from Oregon who believed Blasey-Ford? That loser would be saying Kavanaugh should be castrated right now.

I would not be surprised that the person who accused Kavanaugh of this is a die hard liberal that hates anything considered conservative. I recall this being bought up during the confirmation hearing and so far the woman involved has not come forward to collaborate this story. The Dems are probably looking for a another Blasey-Ford kook to be the victim in this allegation and tell all.

RELH

I was thinkin I would be finding some new friends if they touched my junk for any reason.?‍♂️ Another desperate & pathetic attempt by the left.

You might be right about that Eel. If she is in worse heath then what we know, she would only let the liberal side know and they fear a conservative stacked Supreme Court for the next 20-30 years.
A conservative stacked supreme court will put the skids to a lot of their plans for the future.

RELH

35012img0067.jpg

Desperation is right - More Fake Old News - even the alleged victim has no recollection of this ever happening. Dems are pure SCUM.

What an embarrassment. Nearly 3 years after the election and the Dumbos are still crying in their soup. Ridiculous.

Here you have Democrats pointing fingers and they offer up candidates like Beto who has actual convictions and comes from a family with a very dubious history of violating the law.
RELH

Texas Representative Beto O?Rourke, who is seeking to unseat Incumbent Senator Ted Cruz, has been linked to a family that has had skirmishes with law enforcement, as well as the federal government over the past few decades, as well as covering potential ties to aiding drug cartels in El Paso since the 1980s, evidence shows.

O?Rourke, who is playing up a ?family man? and ?good boy? picture, is quickly trying to scrub or censor any mention of his family?s wrongdoings, as well as his ethical violations from public view on social media. The criminal-like behavior and history dates back to his father, Pat Francis O?Rourke, while he was Judge of El Paso county, and conducted in corrupt-like behavior, and extends to his mother, as well as his father-in-law for other miscellaneous crimes against the Government.

O?Rourke has recently been touted by outlets in Texas and national news as the starting of the ?Blue wave? revolt. However, they have neglected to mention any of the information about his father?s and mother?s corruption, father-in-law?s bribery, as well as his own criminal record.

O?Rourke?s Own Criminal Record

Beto O?Rourke had found himself in trouble with Texas law enforcement twice in the 1990s.

According to court documents obtained in 2012 by a congressional opponent, and then relayed though a campaign ad aired in El Paso, O?Rourke had been arrested in 1995 for breaking and entering, as well as attempted burglary, in which he defended in a Washington Post interview stating it was a ?prank gone awry.?

O?Rourke was arrested again in 1998 for driving under the influence, in which he did not defend, and called the incident ?stupid? and regretted his decision, also stating that he was .

Another point in the video showed the then-councilman of El Paso publicly intoxicated dancing with a women, and then being smacked while lying on the floor seemingly enjoying it. The original video has since been deleted from YouTube

The guy is a dirt ball that actually eats dirt!
He's a weirdo freak show that actually dreamt about mowing down & murdering kids while driving in his car and then wrote about his fantasy. He shouldn't be anywhere near the levers of power and Thankfully he has no chance.

Take some time to read this article it proves to what lengths the Democratic party will go to LIE to the American electorate. This article completely debunks all of the allegations against Kavanaugh but posts up who actually verified the information. The GOP knew they were lying during the investigation as the charges weren't substantiated. False allegations and lies being played by the dems and the NY Times shows that the propaganda being deployed against us is known to be false by the writers who wrote the story.

The fact the dems are still manufacturing false claims and lying shows just to what lengths they'll go to smaer anyone that they choose. Bear in mind that ALL of the Dems running for President know this is false proves how corrupt they are.

Here's the article

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybe...willing-to-refight-the-kavanaugh-war-n2553114

The media is complete garbage and they don't even care as long as their end justifies their means.

And they are drooling at the prospect of "Red Flag" firearms laws that would destroy people and their legal and constitutional rights to own firearms.

The Kavanaugh case is an exact example of what "Red Flag" laws would do to law abiding citizens. The left will do and say anything if it helps their agenda... regardless of the absence of truth. The left, the dems and their media lackeys are Scum!

Here's another article to show the lies and deceit they choose to use to destroy the man. The NY Times has issued a retraction yet the Dems persist in spreading the lie.

ttps://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/09/16/despite-fake-news-against-kavanaugh-2020-democrats-arent-retracting-their-calls-to-impeach-him-n2553151

I was just taking WAG about the person accusing Kavanaugh being a liberal Democrat and then Boskee posts a link that shows the lying idiot is a liberal Yale attorney and with ties to the Clinton campaign when she ran for president.
Then the so called victim stated back when it came up she could not recall anything like that happening.

I agree with Trump, Kavanaugh needs to start some serious lawsuits for these false allegations that have damaged his reputation and his seat on the Supreme Court.

RELH

I agree RELH the only thing the left understands is when they have to pay the price for the lies they sow. Kavanaugh should go after them and so should many others. The left has been playing the legal card for decades on us so why not reverse things and use it on them. Take away their money and they'll think twice about dragging innocent folks thru the mud with their games that destroy lives.

He won't go after them it would just take up more precious time and it would lead to more nit picking

>
>
>He won't go after them
>it would just take up
>more precious time and it
>would lead to more nit
>picking

He has no choice......he MUST defend himself....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

He should go after them, but I have to agree with 264mag. He is a honorable man and would feel that it would undermine his position on the supreme court.
Besides if he did start law suits, the Dems would rake him over the coals for filing lawsuits while he is a sitting judge on the supreme court.
The best way to get even with the Dems is to re-elect Trump and give him a majority in both houses of Congress. A lot of Democrats in Congress would flee the sinking liberal ship that is running their party today.

RELH

You boys hit it on the head he's an honorable man and as such will conduct himself accordingly. He wouldn't take the go fund me account in spite of the injustices they pulled on the man. He's a Supreme Court Justice and it's too damn bad the Dems aren't smart enough to respect the court, the man and his position. They all knew what they did and they're still trying to project their misdeeds upon Kavanaugh. winning by any means is acceptable to them even when they convict an innocent man and it suits their agenda. Politics is a dirty business but today's Dems have taken it to a whole new level.

The Dems would go to any length to stack the Supreme Court with liberal judges. They know that a lot of their agenda will fly in the face of our Constitution. A conservative court will undermine their agenda and stop them cold from completing their agenda. The 2nd. amendment would be safe with a conservative court, a liberal court would tear it to pieces along with many other rights.

RELH

I think they know something we don't. Old RBG is on her last legs so they are doing whatever they can to try to ruin Kavanaugh before Trump makes another appointment. I bet she is dead in 6 months.

Glen that is one bet that I would not bet against you as I think you are right. She is not looking good at all. Replacing her with a Trump appointee will make that court a conservative majority for the next 20-30 years.

RELH

RBG is toast....this is a message to anyone Trump might nominate....

"this is what we'll do to you, we'll personally destroy you""

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Homer I think you're right..... but in this matter we're simply going to have to use the Trump initiative on this and give them a huge dose of their own medicine. Hit them squarely on the jaw and watch them fold like a cheap lawn chair. liberals don't fare too well when their own methods are used against them since they become befuddled and confused at an opponent that fights back! There's simply no chapter in Alinski's Rules that deals with it...LOL

Take the destruction to them and destroy their careers and put their families through hell!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-19 AT 09:18AM (MST)[p]At least any appointee that Trump picks will have the confidence to know that Trump will have their back if attacked by the Democrats. He showed this with them attacking Kavanaugh and that will help with picking a candidate for the court.

It would be nice that Trump is able to find a very conservative black female for his pick. That would throw a monkey wrench into the Dems attack plan. Attack her and
p!ss off the black community.

RELH

he has that female already waiting in the wings, but she's white and a great jurist......It'll throw a great big hurdle in the liberal feminist's lobby....It's not her fault her parents were white privileged and controlled her genetics....LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom