Dicks Sporting goods

Livetahunt

Dicks Had two different Remington 700 go on sale TODAY for 399.00, 200.00 off reg price,I was the first one in the store and they had 0 rifles.Would not let me order any at that price.Now i know where they got there NAME!!!

Reminds me of Cabela's a couple years ago!

They had some Stupid Sshhitt(Smaller items on sale1)!

You gotta take a number!

I was attempting to Buy a Gun!

Several of the Guys lined up in front of me waited 30 minutes/until their number was pulled/announced just to find out the store had 0 of the items & they would not do Rain Checks!

I could see waitin in line to Save 200.00 on a Gun but Damn!

These items were small & they didn't have any!

I Ain't had much Luck at Cabela's!

Don't know if it's True!

Had a Guy tell me they Rationed the few 22 Bullets they had to one 50 Round box per Customer?

They can Keep em!

ANYTHING TO GET YOU IN TO THEIR STORES I GUESS?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-13 AT 09:52AM (MST)[p]This is pretty common practice throughout the Sporting Goods industry. They need to sell different items to clear out inventory, but that doesn't mean they necessarily have that item in stock at your location. It is usually inventory that is has already been distributed to the individual stores, and they don't have anymore at their main warehouse and aren't getting any more distrubuted to them by the manufacturer. Guns don't have that much mark-up on them. 10% maybe. If you get a 5% discount off of a new gun you have a good deal usually. Did you ask if there was another nearby location that did have the model you wanted?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I have not and will not step foot in a dicks store. They caved hard after sandy hook pulling all those evil black rifles off the shelves. Then when they got hit with reality they then went to a policy of selling those evil black rifles but u had to ask for them. They did not want to offend anyone by having them on display.

No reason to go back now.

It's not a bad place if you want to buy a jog-bra or a catcher's mitt!
Their name says it all when it comes to REAL sporting goods stuff.
Zeke

I don't like their stores. We have one in Meridian. Everything is over-priced and I don't like their politics. The place reminds seems like the macy's of the sporting goods stores!

Norkal

"One can take my life but not my faith or my
confidence. I fear none and respect all."

When they opened a new store, the phone is one digit off of my cell phone so every time they have a sell I get flooded with calls from dyslexic people. I get sick of it and actually answer the phone "##### Sporting Goods" and mess with them tell them we got plenty of something in stock or we are out and not expecting to get anything back in. Sometimes I just direct them to my phone message which tells them the number has changed. I wonder how many of those end up calling the Dyslexic Center of Utah but I imagine they screw that number up too. Today I used your idea, somebody wanted to order a ping pong table over the phone. One that was on sale for Black Friday, I said we could not do that, they asked why, I said they don't call us Dicks for nothing and hung up.

I kinda feel bad for the kid who asked me if I carried canoes, I told him no they are to heavy. Any way at Dicks I am going to bring back the D.A.M. special this weekend only. Tell the cashier you want to give $5 to D.A.M. (Mothers Against Dyslexia) and get 25% off your purchase.

Or you could just tell them the right number? People who never dial the wrong number are certainly blessed.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-13 AT 02:02PM (MST)[p]I just bought a Benelli Montefeltro (sweet shotgun) from Dicks and had a no problems at all. Best price in town and the salesman saved me a $100.00 by having me apply for their credit card then cancel it later.

I won't support "Dicks Sporting Goods" either.

Sigboy - That's some funny stuff!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom