Dirty Devil Ram

H

hunt33

I usually am a very private person and don't post pics, but felt I needed to say thank you to many great people, family, good friends and new found friends. I had lots of great support from past hunters of this unit, great people on MM and just good people who love sheep hunting that were all happy to help share information, come down on the hunt, and check in for moral support.

It was as fun and rewarding hunt as I have ever been on seeing quite a few Rams and just enjoying one of the most beautiful places on earth. After passing on a few earlier in the hunt It was without its frustrations with many long hikes going after them with nothing but long hikes back and unfortunately missing a longer shot at a big one that will probably forever give me nightmares (at least they have not gone away yet).

4521dsc_0453.jpg

4553dsc_0476.jpg

3693dsc_0502.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-13 AT 01:45PM (MST)[p]Nice Ram!!!
I'm glad you were able to connect.

Russ told me that you were a really nice guy. I hope to run into you someday.

Congratulations, that's a great Ram. I was hunting across the Hwy from you (Henry Mtns) and was able to connect on one last week. Do you have any head-on shots where you can see both sides? Congrats again.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-13 AT 10:52AM (MST)[p]>Nice ram! You have any more
>pictures? Head on or from
>the back?
>
>Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Here are a couple of more pics from the front and back. Thanks for letting me tag along.

4129image.jpg

3844image.jpg

297image.jpg

7792image.jpg

Congratulations Cory!
He's a fine looking trophy ram!

It was great to talk with you about sheep hunting. I wish I could have been even more involved in your adventure.

Thanks for sharing your success,
Zeke

Beautiful RAM!!! I would love to hear more details on the hunt! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures for all of us to enjoy!

Tallbuck1

Thanks for more views. He is a great ram. I hate to always ask for score because it honestly doesn't matter what he scores... but I would love some numbers just as a learning tool.

Cory,
Few, but you will ever know how hard earned that trophy is. The Dirty Devil is a tough hunt, even when sheep numbers are up. We where very honored to share in the excitement of your hard fought and extremely successful adventure. You have accomplished something 99.9 percent of all hunters will never experience. He's a beautiful animal, and you should be very proud.
Congratulations again.
I have deep respect for you as a person and as a hunter, and your family and friends were icing on an amazing cake.

Awesome ram you got and great pics. Looks like amazing country you got to hunt. Congrats on your success.

That's a Sweet Ram right there!

For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.

Thomas Jefferson

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom