Do Not Forget - 1/15 Weigh-In

ramtagless

Do not forget about the MM biggest loser January 15th weigh-in. It will be interesting to see who has gotten off to a good start and who has not done squat.

We have over 100 participants and the makings of a very interesting contest. I hope everyone takes it seriously and strives to meet their goals. It will be very disappointing if come September 1st we are down to 10 guys and half of them have gained weight. We will certainly lose a few along the way but everyone seems enthusiastic enough to stick it out.

My suggestion is for everyone to break their goal down on a bi-monthly basis. Their will be 15 more weigh-in's after the 15th. Pretty basic stuff - if you have 45 pounds to lose you need to set a goal of 3 pounds per weigh-in. Most of us probably lose more in the beginning and the last 10-15 pounds is much more difficult. So front loading those goals might make sense.

Lets use this post for tomorrows weigh-in. All you have to do is give me your 1/15 weight. Last time worked great - keep it clean and simple and be honest. Remember what your teachers and coaches taught you - if you cheat, you are only cheating yourself.

Please try and get me all weights by the end of the night on the 16th and I will make the changes to my spread sheet and post up the results.

Thanks guys. Good Luck.

4b4f940a4ae9436f.jpg

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Are you on the slamdunk weight plan? Nope - wont mess anything up, just give the actual weight. I am sure a few people gained weight and it will be fun to bag on them.

lol JB. I know that is not you speaking though. I am sure you have lots of sweatpants you like wearing...with no undies.

Started at 199. This morning I,m 191. The weight I'm losing right now is the easy weight since it was all gained since Nov 1.

-8 pounds.

BeanMan

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-10 AT 07:50AM (MST)[p]204 lbs as of 6am.

Thats 9 lbs (This Boot Camp Training is kickin my A$$!)!!

256...little disapointed but 2lbs is 2lbs...And i have got my wife working out also...thats a bonus in itself, she is stoked to be running and doing the wii

Keep up the hard work fellas...it will pay off.

It's all part of the experience Clarke!!!

down 2 lbs

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

I also took some before pictures, can't wait to see what happens in a couple months!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

272 I dropped 1lb. Been doing good on the exercize and have made some improvements to diet but I need to do better at what I eate.

Mark

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-10 AT 12:17PM (MST)[p]Down 4 lbs was down 5 but put one back on . New weight 274.

Bad couple of weeks for exercise - a new routine starts on Monday however so I really should be taking off starting next week.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

310lbs for me this AM, not what I was hoping for. Just joined a gym but haven't had the time to start yet. Looks like a little more dedication is needed. hmmmmmm....wonder where to find that???LOL

Weighed in at 251 1/13/10 befor I went in for knee surgery (ACL) and have not been able to weigh in today with the brace and crutches. I am down 7 lbs and hoping to keep if off while i am not able to do much. Good luck to all.

-5 lbs
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

213, lost 2 pounds. Better than expected! Haven't got it "right in the head" yet!

113. I'm hoping to do more leg workouts and put on about 5 lbs of muslce and loose about 7 lbs of fat. so my goal is 110 to 111 and be very leaned out.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Sorry Ram, I am a day late.

179.6 Yesterday am

Hope the rest of you are having as much fun with this as I am.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck boys!!

-Mtngoat

I'm a day late and it's not so great! 273 LBS. Same as the first weigh in. I guess the, drink more eat less, theory didn't work. I'll get started this week. Thanks, Doug.

Been out of town and couldn't weigh in till now. I am 189, which is up one pound WTH? Must be cuz I used a different scale.

Have we already lost 25 contestants???! Come on boys and girls its only week 3 and we are dropping like flies!

Yeah!?!?! What the hell?

Come on ladies - weigh-in.

Rather than spend my sunday updating my spread sheet I decided to do it at work on monday. So - results should be out tomorrow night.

To the 25 fatties that gained weight in the last 15 days - stop being lil bitches and post up your weight. Sissies....

Up from 209 to 211, +2.

6 chukar hunts since the 1st and nothing. Afraid the weights are adding weight. Guess I can't do it without diet:-(

Gettin serious startin today. Chicken and rice, nothin nice.

Down to 234, 6lbs so far, Could be just water weight. I am eating much better and feel better. Cut out the beer (so far). Weight loss should pick up after I get over this dang cold. Good luck to you all.

Steve
www.muledeercountry.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom