Do you believe this is real...

Yep - I have seen it happen.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Oh yeah, we've something similar before. Actually had a deer we shot with a 12 gauge slug that bounced off the head and never punctured but knocked that deer out cold. One of the guys walked up grabbing one of the horns and as doing so the deer came to piercing his hand with an antler. Never got the buck either. Damnedest thing.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

The buck I shot this year almost got me. I hit him in the back (thought it was a high shoulder shot)and he dropped instantly. I walked up to him and he was somewhat under a log with his head buried under it. I thought he was dead so I went to grab him and just as I was about to touch him. He whirls around and dam near got me with hit antlers. Stupid on my part cause I usually touch their eye with my barrel to see if they blink. With his head under the log, I didn't and just went to reach for him :-(

Even with only front 2 legs working those dang things can move fast, lol

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

A guy I hunted with hit a spike elk (when it was legal) in the head. Only he hit it in the antler and knocked it out. Bent over to gut it and it woke up, then ran off.

The hunter said "I shot a deer running and its a buck to but not sure how big" I guess he barley knew what he was shooting at

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom