doeseedoes...B zone bonanza pics....

R

RACKMASTER

he'll have to fill in the blanks....
48db87267137613a.jpg

48db87997344e2e1.jpg

way to go!
rm

Great buck! Kali is kicking out some dandies this season. Is that a bullet hole in the neck or a cut to bleed him out?

If my buck, he'd be one of my best Purebred Blackies and i'd be thinking hard on putting him on the wall. My Taxidermist would use some new words, to me, of profanity to spew at his ol buddy if i brought him a buck with the neck cut.

Joey

The old man got the kill, but the 10 year old gets all the credit. He spotted it and had to point it out to me. Yes that is a bullet hole in the neck. Got lucky on a quartering away shot. 500 yards and he was running. OK it was about 50 yard and he was walking away.
Went down to Covelo this weekend. I saw 4 bucks all weekend ,but no shooters. I will go back the last two weeks I have to go to Idaho and kill my deer and elk first. Damn the luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom