donate a tag

G

GWH

i have seen on here befor that some tags are donated to handicap or disabled kids and was wondering what is involved. I have a son with a youth tag that he is not going to be able to use and was wondering if we could donate it to someone like this.

PM DonMartin!!! He is a big part of Hunt Of a Lifetime and can get a child that really wants that tag A great experience!!!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

I just returned from two AZ Hunt Of A Lifetime hunts! Had a rifle antelope hunt in Unit 10 and a muzzleloader bull hunt in Unit 6A.

What a couple of adventures!

Yep call me and give me the info on the tag and I'll do what I can to make sure we get a young man or young lady in the field to use it!

Don Martin
Outfitter/Guide Coordinator
AZ Hunt Of A Lifetime

Yes on both hunts, though the young man on the muzzleloader hunt did not fill a tag. The antelope hunter got a good buck. We are all happy for the experiences we had with these specials kids!

I'm gonna do a synopsis on these hunts some time this weekend.

Don Martin
Arizona Hunt Of A Lifetime

Here is a photo of the Unit 10 buck that Danny Studer got. The other is a photo of the wide 6 X 6 that the young man from Tucson shot at twice during his muzzleloader hunt in Unit 6A. I don't have a photo of the 7 X 7 he shot at, but it was in tact, and was a beauty!

None the less we had a great and SUCCESSFUL hunt on both of these hunts!

Don Martin
AZ Hunt Of A Lifetime

5969danny_studer_unit_10_hoal-msc_2_9-8-2012.jpg

9999unit_6a_muzzleloader_elk_9-28-2012.jpg

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom