Draw Date?

CHWino_1

I looked around the NV site a bit but can't seem to find the draw date? Just wondering when I need to start watching my credit card hit!

Official post date is June 12. Draw occurs last week in May, then they post preliminary results. Cards start getting hit after that. Official results are June 12.

Last several years it posts late Friday afternoon of Memorial Day weekend which will be 5/22 this year so 20 days. Still waiting on quotas to post

nitis is right. It should be somewhere between 3-4pm when they are posted on May 22nd.

I really like how Nevada Wildlife is required to post the draw results within 48 hours of the draw being completed.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

So if the draw is the 27th we should know by the 29th ...correct? If so that is so helpful in planning Wyo apps. Does Nev send out email notifications like NM or do you just have to check on line ? Put in for for pie in the sky hunts so not to oppomistic but lightning my strike.

Results will be available online within 48 hrs of the draw. Emails come much later. Just before credit cards are hit i think

the last 3 years the draws have been posted on huntnevada.com on Friday before Memorial Day weekend. So I am assuming we will know the 22nd The quotas should be out anytime now. I am patiently waiting on results ??

Hey SteelJaws, did you hear that from a reliable source. They usually draw the week before memorial. If they do the same this year, they will draw on the 20th and we should know the afternoon of the 22nd unless they changed it this yr. I called huntnevada and the gal told me that they don't know the date they do the draw, but not sure she knew what she was talking about.

State commission meeting for quota setting got pushed back a week this year. it's usually the second Saturday this year the 3rd so I'd say the draw 27th and results the 29th.

That would make sense. That sucks if true. 1 week longer to find out. Oh well. Always figured they didnt like doing it a week later because thats memorial week and they only work the 4 days. Have to wait and see.

>Hey SteelJaws, did you hear that
>from a reliable source. They
>usually draw the week before
>memorial. If they do the
>same this year, they will
>draw on the 20th and
>we should know the afternoon
>of the 22nd unless they
>changed it this yr. I
>called huntnevada and the gal
>told me that they don't
>know the date they do
>the draw, but not sure
>she knew what she was
>talking about.

Yes, it was from a reliable source! However, one never knows what the infamous NDOW will do!

Sounds like it. Wish they would keep it the same. I was banking on finding out the 22nd. 1 more week don't sound like alot, but it is when your anxious to find out. Good Luck to you all in the draws.

And if your wondering what to do in Wyo...pts or possible draw. I'm hunting regardless . Love the MM forum

I sent an e-mail regarding the actual draw date and received a response stating the commission meeting being pushed back a week would have no effect on the draw and that it would be held as scheduled at the end of May? Not sure if that means before or after memorial weekend but that's what I was told. "Patience is a virtue"......yeah right!! :)

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom