Draw Question

agrvarminthunter

How could it be that my dad and I put in on the same application and he drew and I didn't. It can't be the funds because I was successful in my elk draw with another guy and I used the same funds for all.

Harvest Report. If you hunted last year and did do your report give them a call and give them your confirmation number. If you didnt draw deer I would call them on it.

When you checked your application info does it show your draw info as a party application? I had the same thing happen to me with my brother this year. It was supposed to be a party app. but he drew 16a elk and I didn't but our info seems to show that it never was a party app. Maybe he didn't input the right info or number we aren't sure but bottom line is he has a great tag and I don't! I wish I could prove it was an error on their part but I doubt that will ever happen and I didn't hunt last year. nwhunter

Somebody correct me if I am wrong but I believe if one of you is a nonresident and the other a resident there is a chance that one could draw and the other not. If there are still tags available in only one pool of tags when your app is picked then the pool (resident/NR) that still has tags will give a tag and the other is left high and dry. It may be the other way around as well, if only one pool has tags then nobody draws on the app.

Nevermind, for some reason the damn credit card company declined the charges for the tags. The credit card company never contacted me about it and the game and fish never contacted me about it because I have heard you get an email if that occurs, but the one that it did accept I drew, but I guess I got first choice elk and went one for one.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom