Draw results are UP!

No elk or antelope tags here. Rica may get drawn for Nebraska pheasant after all.

You are welcome to visit my Photo Gallery here http://dougkoepsel.smugmug.com/
The-Wave-9-15-10edited_210.jpg

Absolutely unbelievable, Drew Hunt 3145, Archery Bull, unit 11m, Sept 23 thru Oct. 6. I can hunt from my Cabin.

Doug, sorry to see you did not draw, but you are welcome to come along and show me how to do it!

Unbelievable !!!! Archery Bull unit 10 with only 5 points. My son drew unit 10 Antelope. And another son drew unit 10 late rifle Bull.

Gonna be a great year.

Unit 10 Rifle Bull for me an my fiance'. 3a/3c youth for my two 14 year olds. Great to be back home!!!!!!!!

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

>Unbelievable !!!! Archery Bull unit 10
>with only 5 points. My
>son drew unit 10 Antelope.
>And another son drew unit
>10 late rifle Bull.
>
>Gonna be a great year.

CONGRATS!!!!

Damn you guys better stop by and play the lotto while the luck is running high.

Congrats again!!
TRC

I drew a 10 day Rocky Mountain goat/wolf combo hunt in British Columbia for October and then a 10 day Mid Asian ibex hunt in Kyrgyzstan for November!

Yoowhoo!! :)

Points for the pronghorn, and I had better chance to win the lottery than the elk tag I put in for..

Congrats to all that draw their dream tags!!

------------------
DRSS

Unit 1 youth cow hunt for my daughter!!
Nothing for me x(
She is 10 and will be 11 on the hunt!
1st year putting in!!!
I am more excited for her hunt than
if I was drawn!!

Jeff

Congrats Pruney! My buddies didn't draw. It will be interesting to see the draw results table next winter.

Have fun!

Nada for the wife or me. I'm gonna have 50 bonus points after the next draw (sheep). It's pretty easy to see why applications are down from my perspective. My wife is closing in on 40 bonus points. That right there represents a lot of years w/o tags. Good luck to all you guys that drew, hope you have a great hunt!

Nothin for me or my dad.

My boy drew the 6A youth. Plan on OTC deer/bear and scouting 6A for his hunt. Still have a chance for a combo tag in Montana though...

Ryan

Congrats to those that drew... It's going to be a BANNER year for AZ Antler Growth! I hope I get a strip deer tag!

Yep MT is 100% draw (but draw is not technically complete yet) according to the game and fish guy I spoke with today when I called to find out my ALS #. Said I should have my license by April 13th.

Ryan

drew a fun archery bull elk tag in unit 6A with hunt partner.Combined 10 bonus points as N.R.Good Luck to All in "11"
Bruce & SilverGrand

No Way--No way--No way!!!!
I freaking drew Az bull again with 2 pts/1 loyalty!!!!

Tag number 028!!

That is 3 Az. bull tags in 7 years......

Un freaking REAL!

Robb

Wanted to hunt with my wife since it was her first time putting in, so we got drawn for 7e archery cow in september,
and... I got my first antelope tag!!!! 19a archery in august. This is gonna be awesome!!

0 for me but my daughter drew a 6A cow tag....not the jr. hunt...it is her first hunt and she cannot wait....i am pretty excited for her too!

I am having trouble. Looked online and it shows same amount of pts that I had before, didn't add or subtract and the date is as of 12/15/2010. Called the number and put in my info and it says "draw results are unavailable at this time."

Drew 3b north archery antelope with 2 points

3b archery bull with 0 points

3rd tag in 3 years
I guess im lucky

-Drew

also: being my first antelope hunt, any tips/opinions on how to approach the hunt (Spot&stalk,decoys,sit water, ect.) would be greatly appreciated

-Drew

unit 8 late rifle for me.
my dad drew unit 6a late rifle. awesome we both drew but now we can't hunt together oh well. we were both blessed this year.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-11 AT 06:53AM (MST)[p]My son drew early rifle bull. Nothing for me. I am fired up for him...again!
How did you do Blank?

I was very lucky this year. I drew a unit 10 early archery bull and a unit 10 Pronghorn rifle tag. Wife and son drew unit 10 cow. This will be a great year.

Son and I did not draw this year on our paper, and the other app we had in for our partners showed rejected for "no license number, no license application". Don't know the particulars other than that.

I was drawn for Unit 8 Rifle Bull October 21st-24th with only 3 bonus points. This is my 3rd Rifle Bull tag in four years. Call me lucky I guess.

Unit 1 archery in sept for me.........12 bonus points....... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-11 AT 01:33AM (MST)[p]Gee, my second elk tag in two years! No bull tag though, didn't even apply like I said. This time Camp Navajo...only five tags, starts Oct. 1, watch out girls..I'm a coming......

Hey Bruce, you draw with Hans?

Get you back well so you can go on this one. Gosh Nevada sheep and AZ Strip last year, now archery elk this year, guess good clean living has its rewards? Here is what you are looking for in 6A...
6989don_martin-eric_hawkinberry_unit_6a_ml_9-29-2010.jpg

Good luck and good hunting!

Don Martin
AWO

LAST EDITED ON Apr-05-11 AT 06:01PM (MST)[p]Drew a Unit 8 Late hunt.. Sorry Wife, Thanksgiving will be spent hunting!

Ya, we drew together.You got a Great Bull,I'll take one like that if He comes in 1st or 1st branch antlered bull that does.Going over to have relaxed archery elk hunt and not make it a Trophy Hunt.Got a few "Honey Holes"to look at,where past clients couldn't get it done for multiple reasons ??? Got the bow tuned up to take a Gobbler at end of this Month in unit 8.Back is better --- Bruce & SilverGrand

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom