Draw results up~ ur welcome

42751.gif

The biggest question when they draw is...……………………………….

"Hey, I've been a long time reader on this forum but never posted. but I just drew tag XXX and don't know anything about the unit. Can anyone tell me where to find the critters?"

I meant what questions people have for F&G after they draw. I know what people come ask on the forums haha.

I think Rio sent out the recipie email and took off Turkey hunting. So I'm thinking everyone should just PM him your best recipe for his future cookbook I'm sure he would love all the PM's :)

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom