Draw results...!

30_378shtr

Are still not out!! Sorry guys, I know I'll catch some flak for this one. :) I freakin hate this time of year! It's like our days are like 50 hours long now, instead of 24. Like alot of you I'm sure, I've already been calling GF everyday and checking the website. Though, it probably won't be for at least another week. I can't help it. I'm a junkie! I'm sitting on 11 points and I can't stand the suspense.

We have four seperate checks that still have not been cashed by the AZ G&F Dept, I called and they said we were in the system for the draw as normal. I also double checked my check amounts and made sure the checks were signed and that was good too, really makes me wonder.

30-378 shtr, You suck! I have fallen for it twice, even after calling G&F again this morning. Could be any day now.

It'll be next week at the earliest.

I try not to think about it, makes time go faster.

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

any of you other "i gotta know compulsive azgf dialers" notice the azgf phone system has changed from last night? or is it just me? i am guessing next week but the message changed...

i like the credit card app "head game" better than the paper app "head game" bu its still pretty fun...lol,lol

sorry if this pushes some of you other "i gotta knows" over the edge.but, i am right there with ya.

if my kid did not have 15 antelope bps i might not be so ancy but..HE DOES!! come on baby!!!!!
ajoe

map software? that's nothing! I already got a new string put on my bow, a dozen new arrows, got new batteries in the trail cams, and planning my first scout trip already!

Also, I didn't notice any change on the phone system. It still says "the deadline for the elk and antelope draw is feb 10th, no results are available at this time."

I keep trying though. and no change in the bonus points program online either.

i love it!!!!
let the "real" games begin.last night when i called it still had the spring draw message.today it has the "az has 3 big game draws per year" message.it would not break my heart if it were today..still guessing next week.imagine if it really was april 24!! wow foget i even wrote that...lol,lol

Dont they publish the date the results will bne out ????

Thanks and Good Luck

Bull

yes they do but they are usually out about a month earlier than they say. For example all of the dates from last years draw were the same as this years. Dates like the deadline and the time they said they would have the results. And we had the results by March 26th by telephone. I know we are all expecting them any day now.

Some-one should be slapped in the nuts. HARD

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I called this morning and got the message to enter my sportsman's ID and MM/DD, then it said that draw results were not avial. I call about an hour later and it said AZ has 3 draws. So hopefully they are up loading now.

stealth, welcome to the game. They did that whole back and forth this past weekend. I think their phone programming system has the two different messages depending on when you call.

It seems over the weekend and after hours, the message let's you enter your personal info and then says "unavailable". But it seems during business hours, it gives the normal "3 draw" routine. that's just what I've noticed since calling every day X's 10 for the last week. :)

love it!!!!! last week after hours i was getting the spring draw results message though??? come on,come on,come on!!! my kid needs a 18a rifle speed goat tag(15 bps)...give it up already!!!
going loco bang,bang crazy here...sorry i am an addict....and i love it!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhh (sorry no coffee yet)
ajoe

lol,
thats my problem except its monster and it makes me want to jump up and down and all around when i am in the corner...:)

come on baby!!!!!!!!! draw,draw,draw!!!!

***UPDATE*** GF is now experiencing "technical difficulties" after you enter your ss# and DOB!

30-378....Those arent technical difficulties youve worn out the computer, mine works fine....lol

LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-09 AT 09:46AM (MST)[p]30-378 when you hear the sound of "for the year 2009 you were not drawn for elk" It will be alright, their is always next year.

INTERSTING OTHER SUBJECT YOU POSTED AZDUKE..IS THAT TRUE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT NEW MEXICO AND CLORADO DRAWS? ARIZONA WOULD HELP THEM OUT AND IN RETURN WHAT WOULD THEY GET?

Looks like another day of waiting, anticipating, frustration, etc.

The only good news is we are all still in the game cause we have not seen or heard those two nasty words "Not Successful" or "Not Drawn".

Maybe tomorrow.....

264X300

Took me 21 times to get through on the phone line. Started to get excited.. Maybe Fri..

yep, took me quite a while to get through... still "unavailable at this time". I've found this is their typical after hours recording where it lets you enter all you info etc.

HOPEFULLY TOMORROW!

OK, so lets get rested up. Tomorrow will be a good/long day for us..Good luck fellas

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom