draw results

Nothing here my nephew struck out on his first draw so that sucks because I didn’t put into areas for cow or antelope that I may have drawn so I could hunt with him. Oh well my buddy got 111-115 archery bull so I’ll be tagging along on that.

Struck out on everything. Guess I might of used up all my luck last year. Congratulations to all that drew. Make the best of those hard to draw tags. By the way, got an email this am time stamped 11:54 last night. That quick!!

Wonder what is done with all the extra money from application increases that are making it impossible to draw.

I drew a late archery tag in 194-196. I really could care less if I drew a tag because neither of my kids drew ANY tags. I wish Nevada would allow every kid that put in the opportunity to hunt deer with the junior tag. It really is disheartening and disappointing.
Can’t you donate your tag to one of them?

031 deer tag for me, and it's probably a good thing I didn't draw anything else because of my daughters 2 tags (ID an AZ). I hope I don't die with 20+ points for elk and sheep though...

Congratulations to everyone that drew. I will be looking forward to the posts and pictures this fall.

Zippo for me and nothing for my grandson either. Guess I’ll be putting him in for Wy youth deer. This is his first year to hunt big game and was sure hoping he would draw here. Oh well

I drew a late archery tag in 194-196. I really could care less if I drew a tag because neither of my kids drew ANY tags. I wish Nevada would allow every kid that put in the opportunity to hunt deer with the junior tag. It really is disheartening and disappointing.
My tag! Would love to hear how that hunt goes, up to you though. Good luck, all red for me

Resident who put in for high % rifle everything and only got a doe tag. At least I'll have jerky and backstraps.
Question: If I have 1 bonus point do I get 2 random numbers in a draw or 10?
And why the hell do they use 99 million numbers instead of say 1 million?
I think Dominion would make a more transparent draw system.

Looking at a string of "NOT SUCCESSFUL" at 3:00 am this morning made me decide then and there that I'm taking up Archery next year.

Looking at a string of "NOT SUCCESSFUL" at 3:00 am this morning made me decide then and there that I'm taking up Archery next year.
I’ve been thinking the same way especially with Deer and Antelope I’m not sure it will help at all with Elk. I should have really good odds drawing an Antelope tag next year with 13 points.

Unit 15 antelope....looking forward to hunting lopes for the first time in my life. Any input would be appreciated through PM. Nevada is the best state!

Well I didnt draw anything but pops drew 065 deer.It will be tough to top his previous one but will be fun trying.
Still hope with the alternate tags.

Another year of nada. As a resident, applying for 13 hunts (5 choices each) for the last 6 years, getting 1 desert ewe tag all that time sucks. Rough that there's no reasonable chance to hunt anything here as a resident. Back to CO, again...

No tags for me or my son. Unfortunately he doesn’t shoot a bow so odds are lower applying for ALW. Gonna have to buy him a bow

Another year of nada. As a resident, applying for 13 hunts (5 choices each) for the last 6 years, getting 1 desert ewe tag all that time sucks. Rough that there's no reasonable chance to hunt anything here as a resident. Back to CO, again...
In 6 years?! Are you putting in for anything that has high % odds?

It will come. In 10 years, I have drawn 2 deer buck tags & 1 pronghorn buck tag. I apply for difficult to draw units, but I assure you it will happen.
I used to only apply for NV for the first few years but now I apply for neighboring states as well. It’s the only way that I found that gives me a solid chance at drawing something.

Congratulations to all who drew and to those who didn’t don’t give up. I drew a rifle 32,34 antelope tag and an early rifle area 17 mule deer tag. Coming from PA so looks like I’m going to have some window time in the truck this fall.

Tried for NR deer 194, 196 with 13 points. Nevada has been cruel to me. Waited 17 years for my elk tag in Jarbidge (about 4-5 years ago) and they held a 30 day cow hunt right before I got there. I saw very few bull but lots of sawed off legs. Think it's time to stop buying a license that I don't use. Nevada will be another **** state that I pass thru going to have fun elsewhere.

I was unsuccessful, but it says 'Yes' next to alternate. I assume that means I was drawn as an alternate? Is there a way to find out what alternate number I am? Just trying to determine if I have a chance at a tag or not... thanks!

I was unsuccessful, but it says 'Yes' next to alternate. I assume that means I was drawn as an alternate? Is there a way to find out what alternate number I am? Just trying to determine if I have a chance at a tag or not... thanks!
You opted to be an alternate. If a tag is turned in outside of 2 weeks of the start of the season for your first choice and you are the next in line, you get the tag.

If it's within 2 weeks of the start or if no one has that particular tag for their first choice, it goes to first come first serve.

You opted to be an alternate. If a tag is turned in outside of 2 weeks of the start of the season for your first choice and you are the next in line, you get the tag.

If it's within 2 weeks of the start or if no one has that particular tag for their first choice, it goes to first come first serve.
Makes sense. Thanks. I thought I opted to be an alternate for all species I applied for, but I guess I forgot to click the box for a couple because only one had 'Yes' listed, all others were no.

Nothing here also. But when all the hunts I applied for have very low odds I just keep my fingers crossed. In the last 20 plus years I have drew ;
3 deer tags
1 antelope tag
1 Desert Sheep tag
Not bad for a NR. Just need an elk tag and CA Bighorn now. ??

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom