Draw Results!

Can pretty much guarantee it’ll be Wednesday. Unless they break the pattern of the years in a row. Tuesday night will be E-Tag and Wednesday morning results.
I’m not counting on the E-Tag postings tomorrow. Every year for as long as I can remember there was “ back door” and people flock to the social media masses with the way to see early ….. the next year that hole was patched ….. we troubleshot the system for NMGF ! ????
FREE OF CHARGE

Last edited:
I’m not counting on the E-Tag postings tomorrow. Every year for as long as I can remember there was “ back door” and people flock to the social media masses with the way to see early ….. the next year that hole was patched ….. we troubleshot the system for NMGF ! ????
So, history lesson. E-tag "backdoor" first started in 2020, they fixed it in 2021 and then it was active again last year. I remember because I didn't choose E-Tag last year thinking they fixed it in 2021. It was a long night. lol We'll see this year. I thought maybe giving E-Tag results earlier will encourage people to use it in the future, save on paper costs. haha

So, history lesson. E-tag "backdoor" first started in 2020, they fixed it in 2021 and then it was active again last year. I remember because I didn't choose E-Tag last year thinking they fixed it in 2021. It was a long night. lol We'll see this year. I thought maybe giving E-Tag results earlier will encourage people to use it in the future, save on paper costs. haha
I think I remember something like that! I just looked and had a screen shot of mine from 2021 ??‍♂️??‍♂️
Either way I’m not expecting to see nothing there tomorrow!

Draw deadline was a Thursday this year …….. maybe tomorrow ??‍♂️
Or maybe next Wednesday like the proc says?
C21DC41D-FA9C-4197-A001-4CDB3C4F58AE.gif

They better release the results soon or else its not gonna be a very productive day. I wonder if NMG&F will reimburse all of our employers for lost time as we keep checking the website and hitting the refresh button?:unsure:

Also, don't they know I need my NM results so that I can finalize my UT choices?

They better release the results soon or else its not gonna be a very productive day. I wonder if NMG&F will reimburse all of our employers for lost time as we keep checking the website and hitting the refresh button?:unsure:

Also, don't they know I need my NM results so that I can finalize my UT choices?
Ya, today is going to be a lllloooonnnnggggg work day for me if no results.

I just noticed that the "once-in-a-lifetime" information is not working. are they working on the results or has this been down for a while? (I've draw the on range oryx so I should have something in this section.)

1681911085222.png

First they miraculosuy extend the deadline , now this .. I went to the GF office last friday to get my turkey tag, chatted up the folks a bit. They too, were not pleased about the extended deadline. Said it resulted in " more apps than you could imagine" being submitted...Ill leave it at that . Im not gona say the number they told me cause it wasnt for sure, but if accurate was astounding what that last reminder email that you were late did..

First they miraculosuy extend the deadline , now this .. I went to the GF office last friday to get my turkey tag, chatted up the folks a bit. They too, were not pleased about the extended deadline. Said it resulted in " more apps than you could imagine" being submitted...I’ll leave it at that . Im not gona say the number they told me cause it wasnt for sure, but if accurate was astounding what that last reminder email that you were late did..
I was pretty upset they extended the deadline. It’s a deadline for a reason. We have like 2 months to get apps in

My successful email came in at 8:08am PST last year. So hoping that in about an hour I'll get another one of those emails.

I was pretty upset they extended the deadline. It’s a deadline for a reason. We have like 2 months to get apps in
I feel the same way, but I can also see how people would want to minimize the time they have put over $5k on their credit card, especially if they're applying for their kids.

My successful email came in at 8:08am PST last year. So hoping that in about an hour I'll get another one of those emails.
Yes but results were live at 6 am last year...... Only hope left is 10 am at this point otherwise its wait another week to see all red

Talk about a let down. All the build up for the state not to come through…..
its New Mexico what do you expect? I also thought they could be mad at us? I know based on my conversation with GF last week they recived thousands of complaints about the draw extension. They could be mad and are making us wait. Dont put any pettiness past these wack job liberals.

its New Mexico what do you expect. I also thought they could be mad at us I know based on my conversation with GF last week they recived thousands of complaints about the draw extension. THey could be mad and are making us wait. Dont put any pettiness past these wack job liberals.
I do not know the number of extra applications giving the extra day but everyone was $7 profit. Figured should have been enough to buy a couple cases of Bud Light.

its New Mexico what do you expect? I also thought they could be mad at us? I know based on my conversation with GF last week they recived thousands of complaints about the draw extension. They could be mad and are making us wait. Dont put any pettiness past these wack job liberals.
Exactly. This whole state has become a let down. Only thing going well for it is the thing liberals hate; oil and gas.

I’m pretty sure us monster muley members are the ones that created our own let down. We have now entered the phase of I got a check every hour and this could happen for seven days. FML! Suicide watch
Hahaha yes we did create our own let down. But most let downs are self created.

if the number i was told was acurate that would result in about $420k more dollar at $7 per app
You think there were 60,000 extra apps in one day? There's like 100,000 total elk apps for the whole draw and very roughly 250000 apps for all animals. ~25% of all apps came in on the extra day? Seems a little out there.

You think there were 60,000 extra apps in one day? There's like 100,000 total elk apps for the whole draw and very roughly 250000 apps for all animals. ~25% of all apps came in on the extra day? Seems a little out there.
There was nearly 300k apps last year.. Belive the number was like 286 or 296k

Just to make us keep sweating:

G&F website no longer shows a result date of 4/26. Now there is an update that says “results will be available mid to late April”!!!!!

G&F website no longer shows a result date of 4/26. Now there is an update that says “results will be available mid to late April”!!!!!
Exactly. Changed that so who knows when it’ll be. Leading me even more to believe it’ll be late this year. Typical dems. Can’t meet their deadline so change it.

That message has been there for several days. I originally took it as good news when I saw it because of "mid-April".

Legit question: when I just logged into my account, there is a button that says "Look up draw results". It shows pending just like when you click on your applications. But, I don't remember that button there before?

Just got off the phone with NM game and fish and asked when they planned to release the results. The lady on the phone said they were trying to get the results out today but because so many people changed their account from resident to NR and vice versa that the system wasn’t able to collect the correct payments so I’m assuming people lied on their application? So they are still in the audit process. So when the audit is done results will be posted and could be as late as the 26th

Just got off the phone with NM game and fish and asked when they planned to release the results. The lady on the phone said they were trying to get the results out today but because so many people changed their account from resident to NR and vice versa that the system wasn’t able to collect the correct payments so I’m assuming people lied on their application? So they are still in the audit process. So when the audit is done results will be posted and could be as late as the 26th
Negative ghost rider!

Dam look at that chart 2012 Draw results May 3 man I really must not have cared what I drew . I think that because we all drew back then what do you think .

If they wait until the posted date of the 26th, that won't give much time to adjust for UT deadline on the 27th.?
At least we have until the 8th to modify WY elk.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom