Draws

Thanks just seen that also.

ATTENTION HUNTERS - The Moose, Sheep, and Goat draws results will be available at 8AM MDT on Wednesday, May 4th

Now just keep our fingers crossed!!!

I think I figured out a way to check early if you're interested. Yesterday I decided to check my points. When I did it stated that the points represent all those who were unsuccessful for 2011. So, if you know what points you should have, and it is one more up from last year, then SORRY, you didn't draw. I don't know what it would show if you did draw. Mine was bad news according to how many points I should have.

Thought I would never say this, but now I hope I don't draw. I just found out this morning that I drew a mountain goat tag in Colorado.

Two weeks from tomorrow is the stated date that results will be posted. Any idea how early before that date they make it available.

I know, I can't wait to get my unsuccessful confirmations.

I'm guessing that there is a good chance they post this week. They usually put up the note saying they are going to post at 8AM on the day before. I'll guess Wednesday...

My bet is this week. I need to get my vacation time in soon, so I am really hoping that its this week anyway.

I called the main office today and was told the draw will be posted on June 30. I hope it is earlier than that but the 30th is still earlier than the original date.

Beg to differ with ya, but the 30th is what is in the application booklet and mentioned previously in this thread. They aren't going to tell a person over the phone anything different than that, but they always have a message on the site that it will be online at 8AM the following day. Therefore, they won't be up at least until Thursday and you can figure that every day you don't see the message that it will be at least two more days before they are posted.

All I know is that last year they drew deer on the 24th and antelope on the 25th. I just can't remember when they posted them?

That sounds about right since they have been quicker the last couple years with the draw because of so many people using the online application process. That makes it quicker and fewer staff needed for them to get everything set up to run the draw when they have a lot fewer paper applications. I am still guessing that it will be the first of the week before they have the results posted, but I am just buying a leftover tag again this year and don't really care. For those who need to set vacation times like one member posted, I can see why some are so antsy to get it over with! I hope I'm wrong and they post tomorrow or Friday and you all get what you put in for.

Topgun:

I am not sure where I got the date of July 8, 2011 for draw results but that is whne I thought they were. The book shows June 30. I am now just wondering when we will get them. Do they post on Saturday or Sunday? I am guessing no but I can always hope.

WTF!!!! THIS IS WORSE THAN BEING 5 ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!! COME ON ALREADY!!!

Sorry.....I can't take it anymore and had to yell.....

Nope, they only post on weekdays and I'm LOL at that last post. Stay calm and remember that if there is no message up by 5PM MST today it will be Monday at the earliest.

bpnclark---What tags and units are you chomping at the bit for?

Just posted on the Wyoming F&G website---Draw results will be online at 8AM MDT TOMORROW MORNING!!! Good luck all you guys who are holding your breath waiting for a tag!!!

chadderbox---Here is the information that just went up in the last 1/2 hour. I did a C/P for ya off the F&G site!

Attention Hunters!
Deer, Antelope, and Resident Elk Draw Results will be available Friday, June 24 at 8am MDT

Looks like the Web placeholder is already there, but when you click on it, tne draw results are not updated past NR elk? Yet, on the link the title says "Draw Results Available Now."

Now that's a teaser.....

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-11 AT 09:22AM (MST)[p]In just the last few minutes they have changed the F&G site to messages about the draws with the links, but they won't be activated until tomorrow. They do that every year when the website starts getting swamped with hits looking for draw results. You now have to go to the bottom of that page to click on the Homepage to get there.

>bpnclark---What tags and units are you
>chomping at the bit for?

Its sad but I'm hoping to draw a Region W tag as my second choice and the way things are going this year, I dont think its going to happen. I struck out in CO, ID and CA so far....I thought my CO tag was a "sure thing" so I was taking chances everywhere else.

Good luck everyone!

Yep, if you don't draw your first choice there is little chance at W on a second choice according to the odds I just looked up on the F&G website. You never know though, as my buddy has drawn a difficult to draw elk tag in AZ and an even more difficult deer tag in NM for this Fall. Now we are sort of hoping he doesn't draw the LE WY deer tag tomorrow because it will be hard to do more than a few days in the unit due to the NM hunt dates overlapping the first week of that WY season.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom