Drew 14 Idaho

blacktailBC

Well, I finally drew Unit 14 for Muleys in Idaho. Anyone have any experience here? I have snooped around there a little bit, and hunted the south side of the River in 19A. My question is would it be better to go for opening weekend or wait till the last week of the hunt? Should I get a second tag for a Whitey?

Thanks,
Blacktail

both. pattern one before opening morning and whack him at daylight. else wait for the last weekend and the rut to start. i packed a decent buck out of there last year for a friend. looks like a good place for an average 4pt....but i haven't seen anything spectacular come out of there....

A good portion of that unit is in the Gospel Hump wilderness. Never know what you moght find in there, I'd just about guarantee there's some really good bucks in there.

As far as whiteys, yeah bring a tag, you'll kill one and theres a chance at a really good buck over there.

like to hear about how your hunt goes.. i had high hopes of drawing that this year.. but i didnt.. so good luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom