Dumb Question?

W

Walleyed

If I have one NR pref. point now and in the draw I purchase one NR pref. point and get drawn on my first choice. Do I have one point or two this year? If only one what happens to the point I puchased this year does it go up in smoke or applied to next year. I have read the regs and have not found an answer. Thanks

you will have 2 in the draw, 1 from last year and 1 for this years draw.

If you draw your first choice you will not have any PP and will recieve your PP money with your tag. so you will be back to 0 if you draw your first choice.

I will explain why I am confused last year my son and I applied for a NR Special and preference point for prong horn in an area that is 100% draw last year for 1 pref. point and special lic. so I figured the point did not take effect for a year but I must have done something else wrong to not get drawn. Oh well should have a chance at a better tag and not have to spend so much to get it.

I just called wy game and fish and I will have one pref going into this year and if unsuccessful in the 1st choice draw I will have two next year. If successful this year I will get the money back from this year and will start over with O. I also found where it says that in the rule book I am truley an idiot. It would have been better if I had two.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom