E-mail from NMFand Game?

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
I got an e-mail yesterday that said to make sure I have enough funds to cover my tag fees. In the past, I remember that when I got this e-mail I drew a tag. What have you guys noticed?

I've gotten the email and not drawn a damn thing.... But, I did get the same email a couple of days ago. Maybe my luck will change this year. Dreaming of oryx steaks...

It's just a courtesy email before they do the draw to remind everyone that applied online to have funds available on the credit card they used to apply with. I get this email every year. Hopefully this year will be my year... Four years without an elk tag is killing me!!!!!!

I just checked my Cabela card. Nothing on it. They claim those cards are quick and easy to check, but nothing there.....YET!;-)

ktc,
Hey start wearing that rabbit foot around your neck you will draw everything that you applied for this year.Its got elk and deer blood on it so it should give you good luck this year.
To tell you the truth DONT GET THAT THING NEAR ME.

You just need some Oryx blood on that rabbit's foot!;-)

That rabbit's foot got you two bulls over 330. Pretty good WARBIRDUM!

Yes thats true but everytime I bugled on that first elk hunt that damn Curious George bull would call in real close everytime and go tell all the big bulls it was us that were after them.HA
My awning was ripped off while sitting under it after I killed my Wyoming bull.It was the foot I am sure of it.
You can say what you want BUT THAT FOOT IS BAD LUCK.JFK......
Well you did kill a nice buck using it maybe its not the rabbit foot its just my bad luck.
Go ahead draw the Oryx tag and go get some blood on it.
Good Luck hope you draw this year.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom