Easiest way?

M

massey_muley

I have 1 bonus point for deer and 1 for elk (NR LE).
I want to apply as a group with my dad and his friend(no bp or pp's) to go hunt gen mzl SE deer, and still want to gain a BonusPoint for LE deer and elk in the draw. What is the easiest way to do this, or should I just apply separately?

You are talking about preference points, and bonus points. PP are for general season deer, and BP are for limited entry drawings. You can apply with your group, for both a general season muzzle loader, and then apply for the limited entry drawings. If you draw your LE deer tag, your group will be withdrawn from the general season application, and you will all get a PP, for next year. You can only have one deer tag. But if you draw elk you would still be in as the group for the deer tags.
Good luck in the draws

K i got it. I didnt realize you could put in separate applications for LE and general tags. Thanks for the help!
-Z

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom