Easy Dog

TheSwede

So I am out and about and not really thinking about trying to call in a yote, but am equipped to take one down if the opportunity presents itself. Well I am off in lala land when the opportunity presented itself. Coming from the right side is a blur, but I am pretty sure it is a coyote by the way it is moving. It all happens pretty quick and the dog crosses right in front of me. I did not have much time to think about anything when I first saw it, but that dog dropped hard and rolled when I hit it. Here is a pic of the big coyote.

coyote.jpg

I was using a 4000 lb bullet at about 100 fps. Pretty expensive coyote after auto body repairs. Dirty bugger ran across so fast that I did not even have time to take my foot off the gas.

bumper1.jpg

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

Good thing it was just a dodge, LOL.

Nice yote, to bad about the truck. Hit an elk with a minivan once. kinda takes the excitement out of the kill.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
banned-4.gif

Luckily for me it is a company vehicle.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom