Elk Application Ineligible

AlleninNM

I knew I had not drawn an elk tag because the "backdoor" showed I was getting a refund for my application. So I was prepared for disappointment when I checked my apps this morning.

But under "Status" of my application, it indicated "Ineligible". Dammit, what happened? I know I sent in my hunt reports. I even sent in hunt reports for hunts I did not even draw, because the G&F had that cryptic message that "You might have not sent in your deer hunt reports".

I clicked on the "Review" button and I see a big red X indicating the application was "Rejected".

I then scan to the left and look under "Description" It says "Drew VCNP"!!!!!!!! Christmas comes early!!!!!!! I will be hunting elk on the Valles Caldera for the second bow hunt.

Thanks for the tag, but damn you NMGF for sending me on this roller coaster ride for the past 2 days.

The same thing happened to me this morning! I drew the muzzleloader tag in October. Save me a big one! Good luck on your hunt, I hope you get a big bull!

did you say big bull and valles caldera in the same sentence? bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....... gasping for air........ bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

that is all

>did you say big bull and
>valles caldera in the same
>sentence? bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....... gasping for air........
>bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>
>
>that is all

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...w_thread&om=811&forum=DCForumID34&archive=yes

Enough said.
Of course I'm talking about the wife's bull. lol

Travis

Nice! I drew that same tag. Twice 2004 and 2005. That is a great hunt. Get ready for some serious action. Good luck!!!

>Nice! I drew that same
>tag. Twice 2004 and 2005.
> That is a great
>hunt. Get ready for
>some serious action. Good
>luck!!!

My 72 y/o Dad from TN will be coming with me. So I am hoping for a lot of activity. If I can get into bulls on a daily basis, that would really make the trip for him. And to get to hike in some country he would not otherwise have a chance to see, will mean a lot to him. I get to hang out with my Dad in some of the most beautiful country on the planet. What's not to be happy about?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom