Elk Fundraising Drawing

nocal

Hey Everyone;

Yesterday I did my online application and tried to purchase some fundraising tags for the "multiple Zone" elk drawing. After placing the tickets (10) in my cart and paying for them. They were identified as the "Owens Valley Fundraising Tags".......not what I wanted. Additionally, the multiple zone ELK fundraising tags were not listed. So, I left a message with DFW.....the return call and discussion this morning identified a problem in their system and the display for the Elk Fundraising purchase options.

They said its going to be a little bit before it get fixed and they are going to have to call everyone that has purchased the Elk FR tickets to be sure the purchaser got the ones they wanted.

Hope the above makes sense to all of you. The rather polite girl said I was the first one that had identified this issue.

If you have purchased Elk F/R tickets, maybe check your receipt.

Good luck,

nocal, Thanks for the heads up!

Right now, i'm sweating getting enough work in, on top of everything else, to afford the regular $100. bill it takes to just buy the regular app. stuff that i do. If possible though, i'd like a opportunity to increase the chances of a Cali Elk hunt this year so may spend a few dollars to do so. Doesn't look like i'm headed outa state so a Premium semi-local hunt would be a good thing!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

ssshhh! There are no elk up there, terrible waste of time and money! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

JOEY...............right, got ya.

Think I'll apply for the Grizzly Island hunt instead so I can kill a Tule elk with the lights of the city in the background.

Slayer, ya know, i like the idea of putting in for the Tule Elk and believe i have done so a few times in the past. This is the only place on earth that has them and that we can hunt them. It's really a tuff call which i'd rather have or hunt.

Maybe would have been nice if the Tule Elk hunts were separate, an additional specie to draw for and from the start, we all could have built up points for each.

Then again, i guess we'd have to do the same for our Rosies...

I don't know, i'd just really like a Elk Tag, i do know that!! :)

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom