Elk Hit CC

elks96

Long Time Member
I see this morning at 5:15 am a 54.75 CC charge for me. No point change, but CC showing pending charge

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-19 AT 06:36AM (MST)[p]Mine was hit for $467.75 about 4am this morning,but nothing on CO site has changed yet for me

Congrats to those that have been successful! I have been on both sides many times. Looks like my daughter drew a youth EE on the Bosque 3rd season. Both my Daughters drew Doe antelope on second choice and I drew Eastern plains archery deer and Bull elk in 69,84 first season rifle. Which may get turned back in so I can concentrate on my Daughters elk tag and make sure she has a good time.Also drew a Bear on 2nd choice down South but was not lucky enough to get my buck Antelope muzzy tag on second choice but my buddy did. Lots of range time this Summer!!

Got the confirmation email today- 201 E/S early rifle. Waited 28 years to pull this tag- been hunting elk every year in the meantime in other units- this is the cherry on top. I hope everyone drew something good!

Cheers- Dave

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom