Elk in the Wasatch Mountains ?

S

SLINGSHOT

I finally drew an elk tag for the Wasatch Mountains. I would like some help from someone who has hunted or knows about this area. I have been trying for years to get this tag, please help me with this hunt. Thanks.

Alan

is it a rifle or a bow hunt? there are some good bulls up there. I hunted it last year with a LE archery tag . I didnt get one because the archery hunt is way too early so the rut had barely started the last 3 days of my hunt but i saw a lot of good bulls. You gotta work for it though not a super easy area.

I'm Sorry, I drew an archery tag. When I saw the dates I thought "Why so Early?". I hope to hunt the last 9 days of the season. So, anywhere from the first of September till the end. If you can give me any specific information, I would love you to death!

Thanks,

Alan

Thanks for your reply. I am new here how the Heck do I check my PM?

Alan

You go out into the hunting forums and look at the top 1/3rd of the page, you will see some small icons that say, login, inbox, username ect. Click on the inbox and then your in. Make sure you are logged in of course. To write a private message back, you can just reply or you can get into a persons profile by clicking on one of the group of 4 things on the top of where you see some one has wrote a message, their is a picture of a persons head and a envelope and something else, drawing a blank for a minute. Give it a try tonight if you can. I'll check in to see if It worked for ya.

Slingshot, I also drew an archery tag in the Wasatch Mtns. I was not expecting it at all as I only had 1 Point!! Anything I could possibly learn about the area would be extremely helpful. If you would like to swap info/thoughts as the season nears shoot me a PM. Or if anyone else has any info or tips it would be greatly appreciated. I am fairly young and new to elk hunting and would really like to make the most out of this opportunity. Thanks in advance!

Where are you from? I am assuming somewhere in the Dakotas. I have been getting some pretty good information. Are you hunting alone or is there a party? What dates do you intend to hunt? Let me know if you have any good info and I will surely share what I have.

Alan

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom