Elk sheds

Heres a picture of my buddy and I's elk sheds from this weekend. Just the thrill of seeing my first elk shed on the ground was enough to get me hooked. I found 3 that day and my buddy found 2, (my third one isn't in the group picture). I did however manage to put on the LEAST amount of footsteps for my third. On our way back out I noticed something alongside the road, and when I looked at it I could see the base and it looked like an antler. I hit the brakes, backed up, opened the door, and pulled in a 3 pt shed. Its very different looking then anything I have ever seen. My partner nicked named it Trident, I'm trying to figure out what I could make something out of it. Needless to say I'm hooked. I also found 7 deer sheds sunday, which brings my yearly total to 51...by far the best year for me. Last year I found like 15 total...this year I found that in one day. Wow how luck can change. Now if only I could get some people to give me hints on some elk shed country.......

444ced7f42f6b0de.jpg

Heres ole Trident
444cedb04366d705.jpg

good, good, good...nice job, 'bigbuck'...i can tell, 'ya got the fever'...now get back out there...thanks for the pics...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom