Elk unit 118

sniper14

Looks like my Dad has enough to draw this unit for elk. I was just wondering if the terrain is something an out of shape 70 year old could manage. He will not be picky. Probably shoot the first bull he sees.
Thanks.

It isn't an area 100 hunt. Bulls can be a little tough to find. Not a bad idea to try and get some private property access too. Good luck.

A fairly large chunk of 118 is checkard-board with private access. As mentioned above, you may want to check into private property access mentioned above?

How do you get private property access?
Check the county records for who owns what...some of the hunt access software has the name of property owners and give them a call. I've hunted one ranch there but believe it's too far east to really help you out as we've only shot cows there.

If you have not set foot in 118 I would suggest you get there first before you draw... As mentioned research and make 100% sure you have some private access....

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom