Elk unit help ??

hunter

I know I am not the only one looking for some help, But I really have no idea witch elk area in Wyoming to choose? I have never taken an elk before, so size would be less important than opportunity but hopefully something 280? or better. I usually hunt from my trailer and plan on taking my 7 and 10 year old boys with me to enjoy the hunt. I hope that I can find a unit that this might be a possibility.
I was looking at unit 111 and 100(I know the odds are terrible) and may be 31 or 32. Hope fully a unit with little pressure, if that exists! Any ideas ?? Maybe a less popular unit ?
If any one is willing to help, thanks in advance. PM me if that's better for you.

I have max points, I would like to find a unit with good elk numbers and a decent success ratio. Not looking for a huge bull, just a fun hunt and a decent chance at a bull. I have this same post in the Elk section if you would like to have a look?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom