Email for Camping World CEO

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-12 AT 08:20PM (MST)[p]Here is the email people! Copy and paste and wake this ass up!

[email protected]

The following is the email I got. Sounds like the same letter everyone else is getting too.

Mr.Hiatt,

To clarify our position, Camping World as America?s Largest Outdoor company, believes in personal freedom. In this country, people are free to choose. This issue at hand is not about whether people should be able to hunt or not. Our company is neither for nor against hunting. We are for personal choice and having people enjoy the outdoors in whatever fashion they choose. However, in our opinion, if and when the hunting of endangered species occurs, whether in the United States or abroad, it is not acceptable to even the most avid of hunters. We remain strong in our conviction of preserving the outdoors, protecting our great country's lands and the freedom to choose.

Thank you,
Camping World Customer Care

It's always an adventure!!!

Thanks for posting the email address. The CEO has received my email advising that their store located here has just lost about 8 past customers of my family and friends.

For you members that belong to other hunting & fishing sites, please forward this information and email address so that other hunters and fishermen can be warned and send emails to the CampingWorld CEO.

RELH

I got a reply back:

Where can I reach you

Marcus

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I sent an email this morning about 10am. I haven't heard back from him. I told him others had shared his standard response with me and that I would like to know what endangered species Mr. Trump took.....nothing so far.