Epek XC3 Broadheads

HogWild

Ok, here's a little write up on the Epek broadheads. I've been reading some reviews, there's not a lot of information out there due to them being so new. Some were saying the blades were dull, I emailed Greg at Epek hunting and asked him if this was an issue. He said they did have some go out that were less then shaving sharp but feels they have that issue taken care of.

I received the broadheads and checked the blades right off, they were not shaving sharp but good enough. I emailed Greg and told him about the blades, he got my address and has sent out replacement blades that he says will be shaving sharp.

Now for the performance. These heads have what they call "practice mode" this is where you can set the blades so they don't deploy when shooting into a target, saving the blades and keeping them sharp. I shot out to 50 yards and I can tell you these heads are dead on my field tips, very accurate. When you go out hunting, you put the heads in to "hunting mode" now the blades will deploy with a minimal amount of force.

So far I'm very happy with the Epek's, Excellent accuracy, excellent penetration in my target, excellent customer service. Now I just have to put the smack down on a buck or hog.

Stay tuned..............

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom