European American Arms over/under shotgun IZH27

cabinfever

Very Active Member
European American Arms over/under shotgun IZH27

I'm considering buying an over/under shotgun by European American Armory Corp. The is a IZH27. Seems like an incredible gun for the price of $369. Does anyone have any experience with this gun.

cabinfever

RE: European American Arms over/under shotgun IZH27

fever, ive seen some of those in discount gun catalogs and have been curious myself. you look at over unders by some of the well known manufactures and they are usually tripple what the EA is. which makes me wonder whats the catch...is it gonna fall apart, shoot straight, blow up, etc. i think in the gun department you get what you pay for, if that helps any....
id like to hear if anyone else has an EA guns.
az79

From what I've read about them they make a decent Over under. Once in a while there seem to be problems or complaints. I've heard some people say they've fired thousands of rounds without a single problem.

A few people have said that, at first, the action is VERY tight but breaks in well. A few less people said that once or twice during their usage both barrels had fired. I heard one guy complain that his bottom barrel wasn't aimed at exactly the same point as the top barrel.

Go to this forum: http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/index.php

Do a search for IZH27 and you'll find many endless debates about them. If I wanted an over under, that'd be the one I'd buy. I am going to be ordering a Baikal semi-auto 12ga from EAA when I get a little more cash. They both sound like VERY good guns to me.

Jesse.

I shoot a E.R. Armantino imported from Brazil by Stroger. I absolutley love it and it only ran me 475, I think. Its been a while but it didn't top 500. Spend a little more and buy a better gun. You would be amazed at how much more gun you get for a 200 dollar difference.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom