Expo tags posted!!!

SS!

Long Time Member
D91A2449-6668-4481-AA7B-E4CAA979AB28.jpeg

Thats a Richard Move. Almost as bad as "Shed season closures, but still continue with ALL OTHER OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES!"

Don’t play with my emotions like that. (And I already know I’m not going to draw)

I Know The First couple/Few Years We Got Shafted!

There Was An Up-Rising!

It's Been A Little Better Since!

I Know I Don't Live In Roosevelt Or Vernal!:D
Maybe I can take up a residence in the basin next year. Just before the expo ? Or do I need to do it six months before to be legal. ? But at least I knew one person who got a tag from Saint George.

Maybe I can take up a residence in the basin next year. Just before the expo ? Or do I need to do it six months before to be legal. ? But at least I knew one person who got a tag from Saint George.
I'm a lifer, and it hasn't helped me out. I'm not sure your 6 months will do squat. ???

I wouldn't move back to the Basin if you gave me a desert sheep tag. I ain't even joking.

I wouldn't move back to the Basin if you gave me a desert sheep tag. I ain't even joking.
I was talking to bessy last week on the phone. He was saying it had been bellow freezing for the past twenty or thirty days or something. I was talking with my dog guy Roger yesterday he was getting frostbite on his fingers yesterday morning while trying to work on a trailer. It’s going to be sixty Saturday down here. ? This time of the year we really get to rub it in on the basenites !

I was talking to bessy last week on the phone. He was saying it had been bellow freezing for the past twenty or thirty days or something. I was talking with my dog guy Roger yesterday he was getting frostbite on his fingers yesterday morning while trying to work on a trailer. It’s going to be sixty Saturday down here. ? This time of the year we really get to rub it in on the basenites !
Talk temp on the 4th of July BJT!

Talk temp on the 4th of July BJT!
On the 4th of July I will up at the cabin in Fish lake hanging out with Zeke and Bessy fishing on the Pontoon boat ! :) Trying not to spend to much time looking at the morning elk herds. So I can make the early morning bite. :)

Ahhh...the favored few!
I often ponder participation in prosperity.
Guess it's not for me.:cautious:
You’re welcome on the boat anytime! You maybe stuck in the lounge area. The rear fishing deck gets a little crowded. ? But Zeke is our new neighbor! Just trying to take care of the neighbors. ?

On the 4th of July I will up at the cabin in Fish lake hanging out with Zeke and Bessy fishing on the Pontoon boat ! :) Trying not to spend to much time looking at the morning elk herds. So I can make the early morning bite. :)
Hey, hey…….. what time will you be leaving Bowery? I’ll bring the maggots.

It depends how many herds of elk we glass on the way down the road. ???? I guess I need an intervention! The problem is real!

Is Roger from Enterprise and ran Marvs a long time ago?
I would in a heart beat. But I have never lived in the basin so?
Ive lived there twice.

NameCity, State
Bull Elk – Limited Entry – Any Weapon (early) – Central Mtns, Manti – Permits: 8​
BART HUNTINGVERNAL, UT
BENJAMIN HONEASEDRO WOOLLEY, WA
BRAYLEE BUTLERCLINTON, U

Isn’t Braylee butler the hushin guys daughter ?

NameCity, State
Bull Elk – Limited Entry – Any Weapon (early) – Central Mtns, Manti – Permits: 8​
BART HUNTINGVERNAL, UT
BENJAMIN HONEASEDRO WOOLLEY, WA
BRAYLEE BUTLERCLINTON, U

Isn’t Braylee butler the hushin guys daughter ?
I think he lives in Idaho.

So not originally from Enterprise?
He was from the Duchenne area originally. Then lived down south here in gods country. Then left Enterprise and moved to Altamont a few years ago. I guess he has some really rowdy neighbors just down the road.

He was from the Duchenne area originally. Then lived down south here in gods country. Then left Enterprise and moved to Altamont a few years ago. I guess he has some really rowdy neighbors just down the road.
Alright I know who he is.

I’m completely ignorant that’s why I use this site but my cousin got drawn for a Wyoming tag in a raffle at the expo? Not sure how but he did. We live in Nevada bought some gear from somebody and got raffle tickets?

Where is God's country? I'll tell you I'm living in a good place now even though it's only 13 miles east of the Rim of Hell.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom