Extremist CPW Commission Appointments

Anybody know how the confirmation hearings turned out for these three commissioners? Wasn't it supposed to happen today?

“non-human animals”

meaning…. what humans used to be able to just call “animals”, right? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Thank you to everyone that contributed one way or other. I also saw postings with phone numbers to contact reps. If this happens in Colo it can easily spread to surrounding states!

While it's great news Skiba removed himself, I wouldn't declare victory yet. Let's see how the confirmation hearing goes. And, remember, we're still down a sportsman's representative on the commission.

Encourage you to listen if you can.

Great insight and comments from the stakeholders

Preserve the Brand - Vote no on the 2 nominees
The commission isn't about promoting your personally beliefs and agenda!
Nominees are not a good fit!

My 2 cents -
I think we are finally going to get a movement and organization of sportspeople and the groups they represent - regardless of the decision today.

Well didn’t do much good, there were 4 Dems that crossed party isles to vote against but the majority voted for confirmation and confirmed them…

Frontrange Sportspeople- we need your help!!!

We now officially know which senators have our backs.

I thought we had united enough to get this one corrected. My head was in the sand.

Well didn’t do much good, there were 4 Dems that crossed party isles to vote against but the majority voted for confirmation and confirmed them…
Yes and they all represent rural areas - It is good at least this group couldn't be influenced by Polis.

It kills me to think that all 19 voted against outdoor recreation. Surely a couple of those are sportspeople and could have also crossed the party line. I hope these people pay when election time comes up. All of them need removed and some entity needs to start posting this group to there constituents to inform them how they are being represented.

The rift between rural and urban grows stronger!

The mountain lion/bobcat/lynx ban can be seen here. More than likely will be on the ballot this fall even though theres already a challenge to it at state supreme court. https://www.coloradosos.gov/pubs/elections/Initiatives/titleBoard/filings/2023-2024/101Final.pdf

The gun ban is terrible, any weapon with a threaded barrel or a detachable magazine/clip is essentially banned. Got a threaded barrel for a muzzle brake? Banned. Semi-auto pistol? Banned. Its just purposely poorly worded.

Is there a list of how the votes were cast by each senator? I looked but was only able to find the totals. I am also very interested in following up to make sure they hear plenty from one of their constituents they purportedly represent.

I know Gary withdrew his name, did they confirm a replacement? If so, was that one a problem?
No he was the better choice that Jess - The talk is they pulled him as a sacrifice and will continual to delay the vote until they find a replacement.

It sounds like sportpeople need to stock up on Vaseline, because we could take it up the __arse____, with the lame duck Governor and his 19 buddies supporting his agenda.

And yes I am having a meltdown over what has happened and how it played out!

Can someone clarify for me? As I understand it, three were appointed, one withdrew, and the other two were approved. Are both of these that were approved animal rightists?

And what happens about the third position?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom