Fantasy Football Names

Horny Beavers , 2 Time back 2 Back SFSL2 SB CHAMPION. CBS Sportsline is who we use , 12 teams...I love it and this year I'm the first pick in the draft. LT Baby!!!!

BT-fantasyfootball-gallery_artwork_thumb-1353.jpg

Gandolfs Pansies?

In a popular MMO game, I have a fairly famous character called TiggoBitty LOL

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-07 AT 03:47PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-07 AT 03:45?PM (MST)

For many years (during the single days) my team was the 69'ers. Now its the River Rats.
46c6175323dc41d4.gif

46c616dc21b240a0.gif

Let's see - I try and change my name a little every year - here is how it has gone:

Los del oeste
MaquinaOleen
DeusExMaquina
RoyExMaquina
MaquinaOleen
The Machine
Oleen Machine
Roy's Avengers

I don't know what it will be this year - but how about a MM fantasy league? How many would do it? We could set it up through Yahoo and have a silent draft (select your choices by priority and it is done automatically and based on your priority choices it auto selects the team for you).

Who wants to?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Roy,

Count me in if you have room.

Other team names from my leagues:Silverbacks
Helmet Heads
Headcheese
Smegma's
420's
Manatees
Tea Bags
Suds Bros.
By the way, We name the new teams and won't let them change their team name the first year.

I've had three:

Carpet Munchers
Forskin Rollers
The Bruised Taints

That last one is this year's. We had our draft Sunday and I got LT! Championship!

ROY et all. I've been thinking about posting a request for fantasy football league on here. Would appreciate an invitation to a FF leauge if you guys are really putting one together.

I did FF a few years ago and enjoyed it- but half of the folks (strangers) in the league didn't even trade out their bye players or respond to trade offers so it was kinda empty victory and I didn't do it last year.

E-mail or PM me.

John Q (Formerly timberlinewarden- NEEDED a "lower profile" profile)

JohnQPubicbanner1.jpg

SWEET! Looks like we will have enough to have ourselves a league. I will set up another post here in the Campfire forum that invites more, but I will make a priority for those who have already expressed an interest here. I have set it up through YAHOO so e-mail me at [email protected] and I will give you the league ID and password upon request. All you will have to do at that point is get a Yahoo login (free) and follow the directions - you should be good to go!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom