"Farmville"

nickman

Long Time Member
So, I didn't go shoot yotes this morning and decided to rant on here.....again.

My wife and son are buried in this "Farmville" thing. Do you guys do this?

On Facebook? Uh no. I am up to my ass in the real farmville every day. I don't need to play some game on FB that tells all my friends I have a big zuchini.

We just deactivated our FB accounts. It all got to be a bit too much with people sending all the Mafia Wars crap and Farmville crap. I don't get it so we decided we can live without FB.

Steve

Well.. I have been known to play Mafia Wars... My wife is a bigtime Farmville player..

i used to play but got sick of it but my mom is dedicated so i gave her my farm lol. i think it becomes a disease for them.
i take it something similar to hunting unfortunaltly they dont get much from it but you just have to look at it as comparing it to your hunting as they take joy in doing there farms so use the time they are playin that to sneak out and hunt sheds or scout deer or even hunt! lol

?It takes a genius to whine appealingly.?
Mr.Whiny

Framville, fishville, mafia wars and the dozen other facebook games are lame. I spend time on facebook communicating with friends, but the games are just stupid. I hide and block all those applications so that I don't have to see them all the time. Just plain stupid. IMO of course.

Just Poker for me. I am working on a game called "Jailersville". In it you will find a-lot more interesting things.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom