favorite hunting/fishing spot?

D

dazerlazer

LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-05 AT 11:30AM (MST)[p]My favorite fishing spot is up in Utah on Strawberry lake.
I also like to go into Wyoming for Cyotes.

Whats yours?

take your time.

Favorite spot to fish-Animas River and San Juan River
Hunting-Tripp Creek in unit 74-however hardly get to hunt it due to private land blocking forest trail. Can come in from top but it is about 2 hours on a horse to canyon then straight down from there. i hate rich anti hunting people.

For trout, Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park.

Elk, a wallow I found on the side of Mt. Gunnison in the West Elk Wilderness.

BeanMan

Favorite place to see big deer:
040 degrees 11' 25.34" N
105 degress 07' 41.42" W

Fishing... anyplace that has big brownies

AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting

DeerKing -
I bet your just foolin aren't you?! I'm gonna check that place out anyway cuz you know where the big bucks are. lol

I've been thinking about this......my favorite place is back home where I grew up in northern MN, with anywhere in the Rocky Mountains a VERY close 2nd. And actually, anytime I'm out hunting, no matter where, it's my favorite place.

Lien2

casper wyoming area for hunting have not had the chance to fish the platte river yet but we are going to give it a try next year
4209712115a8bdc2.jpg

I'm with you BFE the Boulder Mountains are awesome for big football shaped brookies. As for hunting, Fishlake National Forest because that is where my dad and grandpa first took me hunting and where I became hopelessly addicted to it.

Anyplace in Wyoming where I can find a nice 4 X 4 or bigger mulie buck! I am partial to a secret mountain spot in Area 73.

Searcher

Nice location, not too far from the hospital...That is if you gotta live in the Front Range.

BeanSniped

KALI-CAT

I THINK YOU LIBERALS ARE PISSED ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE!!!

REMEMBER,WE HAVE TROPHY 2 POINTS CLOSE BY!!!

WE HAVE LIONS THAT CAN & WILL BE HUNTED REGARDLESS OF YOUR LIBERAL KALI LAWS!!!

WE CAN & DO SHOOT OUR GUNS WHEN WE DAMN WELL DECIDE TOO!!!

MUST BE TUFF LIVING IN KALI,ALL THEM THINGS YOU'D LIKE TO DO BUT CAN'T!!!

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS ALTAMONT AND THE ALTAMONT NEARBY WHERE YOU LIBERALS LIVE IS THIS IS STILL A SOMEWHAT DO AS YOU PLEASE PLACE,NOT DO AS A LIBERAL WANTS YOU TO DO PLACE!!!

JUST KEEP RUNNING YOUR KALI LIBERAL MOUTH,THE COMPUTER WHEN YOU LIVE IN KALI IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN RUN IT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING FOR SOUTHERN-KALI-CAT'S NEXT LIBERAL POST!!!

For fishing, I would say Kenai River, Alaska for Kings, Silvers, Reds, and Humpies!

For hunting, I haven't found it yet. Wherever my next tag is I guess. I want to hunt it ALL:)

Steve

Here's a pic of my favorite monster muley hangout.
aerialphoto.jpg

As for fishing, WHO THE HELL HAS TIME FOR FISHING WHEN THERE ARE BIG MULEYS TO BE FOUND!!!!!
069729.gif

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-05 AT 01:07PM (MST)[p]Favorite elk spot, 1 hour south of town.
favorite fishin spot, Davis Lake 4-6 lb bass all day long

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom