Favorite Position????

S

SoleBurner

What is you guys' favorite position, Points-Up or Points-Down, For finding horns of course, get your minds outta the gutter! LOL :)
(I seem to spot em better with the points up)

POINTS LAYING IN THE BACK OF MY OLD WORE OUT PICKUP,OF COURSE I WANT THEM CONNECTED TO THE REST OF THE ANIMAL!!!

OUTSIDE OF THAT,STRAIGHT UP,ON THE HOOF,BIG,ALIVE AND WELL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL POSITIONS!!!

I like to find mine suspended in a bush or in some briars. It keeps'em off the ground, no stains, no rodents, easier to spot. Notice I got to use the word "bush", how apropos !!!!!! ;-)

I like them point's up.The grass gets high in a hurry around here and can easily hide em when there points down.

I like it when the points are stickin straight up. Also when I am lookin I like to find them when they are half burried.
YB

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-03 AT 01:01PM (MST)[p]points can face up or down, as long as i spot them i don't care which way they are.

to find bones in the bush, points in, er, i mean up is easiest.

berto

I like hangers the best. You can spot'em a mile away!

and i do mean SAGE hangers not the other type.

I agree with berto, any way I find a shed is fine with me. A long time ago I found an antler that had a drop tine in hevey sage. The drop alowed the antler to set with the G2 sticking straight up in the air. I might have missed it if it hadn't landed on the ground just right.

Antlerradar

I just like it when I can see'em. I have a hard time finding brownes, they just blend in to well.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever found a skull where the buck has lost one horn before he died. I found one like that this year and was just wondering how rare it was.

Seeya, Jake H

i found a decent 4-pt muley buck skull with one antler shed and the other still connected about 15 years ago. that's the only one i've found so i would agree w/ antlerradar that it is a rare find.

berto

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom