Fencers

They Say Humans Can't Get CWD!

I Call BS!

Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
Well, I didn't insinuate someone got the CJD. I mean did someone shoot animal from there in a place they had sold one to. I saw a farmed buck .
The guy told me he shot it in Wyoming Region D. No way he did. He has lots of money and he wants people to think he is a great hunter.

I’m ignorant too, but curious how it is popping up in farms in Texas like that. I would imagine those animals are pretty well isolated.

Talk about greedy. Those people who are willing to risk the entire states animals just so they can raise and sell some genetically mutated monsters for cash. Makes me freaking sick.

He did mention that he would allow veterans to kill his beard for free and not the state. Maybe they should compromise and get that done. Still wonder if mosquitoes or some other form is transmitting it as being fenced in should be isolated?

Nose to nose contact through the fence wire spreading saliva. Nebraska had a fended kill farm a decade ago that created an outbreak for wild deer in the area. Now they must be double fenced to curtail contact. The prions also live in the soil for many years. A lot of science in CWD research and it's not spread by mosquitoes.

Nose to nose contact through the fence wire spreading saliva. Nebraska had a fended kill farm a decade ago that created an outbreak for wild deer in the area. Now they must be double fenced to curtail contact. The prions also live in the soil for many years. A lot of science in CWD research and it's not spread by mosquitoes.
But how did it get there? Obviously Texas wasn’t having an outbreak in the wild herd. They fear the farm deer could spread it to the wild deer.

But how did it get there? Obviously Texas wasn’t having an outbreak in the wild herd. They fear the farm deer could spread it to the wild deer.
Leading up to the positives in the deer breeding industry there were individuals not following safety protocols and even some were breaking the law on deer transportation and sales and acquisition. That's how it entered the deer breeding industry.

Once it got in there TPWD did not take the necessary measures to lock it down and the deer breeders pitted TAHC against TPWD and bombarded TPWD with litigation. Subsequently they spread the disease amongst themselves easily.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom