Fenn treasure.

Long Time Member
Now is a good time to go looking. With lock downs and no work it might actually be a viable financial decision. Eel, soon as Overton heads out we can treasure hunt his cabin.

Take a metal detector with you. Hillbillies like to hide their gold & silver treasure in coffee cans buried out by the big tree.

RELH

I'll bite. Sometimes you don't have to say anything.

Dead snowmobile rider was seeking treasure in Utah park - My San Antonio

Where were they looking at
They were on snow machines just inside the Colorado border somewhere south and east of vernal. They’d been missing for a couple days and a medical lifeguard helicopter plus a state bird were out searching and located the pair. One did not make it out alive. Sad deal but I guess if your number is up it may as well be on an adventure.

You guys can quit looking. After this hole got to 5' deep, I gave up and took my backhoe and dug it up. I first found this stick of rebar about 5-6 years ago. No structure, debris or wreckage around to indicate why it was there. Got bored a couple months ago and dug a bit deeper. I used my UTV and tried to winch it out with no luck. Got frustrated and fired up the backhoe. The rebar ended up being welded to a steel box.

Last edited:
I knew Paris Wallace who died in New Mexico seeking this. He was in my Wife’s High School class in Palisade.

Those guys on rented snowmobiles were incredibly unprepared.

I love it. the rats are already coming out of the woodwork. A lady(?) in Chicago is a real estate attorney and has already filed an injunction against the un-named finder. Claims she solved the riddle and got hacked, then the guy beat her to the treasure. Now wants the courts to give it to her! BWAHAHAHA. :)

Rumor is he claimed it was found to stop some other law suits. If it was ever realy hidden it could still be out there.

I love it. the rats are already coming out of the woodwork. A lady(?) in Chicago is a real estate attorney and has already filed an injunction against the un-named finder. Claims she solved the riddle and got hacked, then the guy beat her to the treasure. Now wants the courts to give it to her! BWAHAHAHA. :)

I solved the riddle to. Where is my share?

Sounds Like Fenn Best Have some More Gold on Hand!

Heard it from a Friend Who..........!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom