Fill in the blanks

I'm 46 years years old and I have never spent more time on a Hunting Site than here at MM. Will that get me a pass from Brian if I mess up ?

I'm 46 years old and I have never turned down ***** . Mods, please see my previous post

I'm 55 years old and i've never regretted any shot i've ever taken at a deer.
Popular subject lately.

I'm 55 years old and grew up in Calif and never tried anything stronger than pot.
Just say thanks, i'll pass.

I'm 55 years old and i've never caught a Billfish on a flyrod.
That needs to get fixed.

I'm 55 years old and i've never lost my desire to hunt big bucks.
Some of the ability is slipping though. 2009 is my year!

Joey

I'm 36 years old and there are too many things that I haven't done yet to mention - but I will do them all before it's all over!

Here are a few anyway...

I'm 36 years old and I've never....

- killed an elk.

- poached a big game animal.

- left the borders of the United States.

- jumped out of a perfectly good airplane (doubt I ever will lessen if I haf ta!).

- been on a serious shed hunt.

- woken up without being able to remember every detail of the night before.

- regretted a moment spent with my Dad!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

96!!!

TAKEN A 35"+ BUCK WITH THE LAST 35 YEARS OF UTAH'S PISS POOR DEER MANAGEMENT PLAN!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

GAWD I JUST NOTICED CUPSY IS PROCRASTINATING SO I'M GONNA FILL THE BLANKS IN FOR HIM!!!

"I'M 45 YEARS OLD AND I'VE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT EVEN THOUGH I DO ADMIT TO DOING IT"!!!

LIL RED WILL BACK ME UP ON THAT ONE!!!

LMAO!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I'm 60 years old and I've never been single. (at least that I can remember).

I'm 60 years old and I've never had an elk tag. (notice I didn't say "killed an elk").:) How's that, Roy?

I'm 60 years old and I've never been to Kona.

Eel

I'm 36 years old and I've never gotten the clap....

I'm 36 years old and I've never gotten crabs....

I'm 36 years old and I've never gotten warts....

I'm 36 years old and I've never gotten AIDS!

I'm 37 years old and I've never cheated on my wife!

-never gone a day without thinking of hunting.

-also have never held an elk tag.

-never worn boxers.

-never worn thongs.

AND....have never, ever had a MAN-CRUSH!!

Steve

Im 38 and have never bowed to a king.
been to Alaska
driven a Ford
Ate sushi
killed a Buffalo
figured out a woman.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-09 AT 07:29PM (MST)[p]I'm 18 years old and I've never drank an alcoholic beverage nor done drugs.

Get sh^it for it all the time in college until they need someone to drive them somewhere.

"Life's tough... It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

WELL GUS!!!

I'M PROUD OF YA!!!

BET YOUR PARENTS ARE TOO!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I don't know yu Gus, but i'm proud of you too!
I'm 52 and I've never applied for a G-3 Goodale tag in the thirty years the've had that stupid winter range hunt.
Thanks, Doug.

GAWD I JUST NOTICED CUPSY IS PROCRASTINATING SO I'M GONNA FILL THE BLANKS IN FOR HIM!!!
"I'M 45 YEARS OLD AND I'VE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT EVEN THOUGH I DO ADMIT TO DOING IT"!!!

LIL RED WILL BACK ME UP ON THAT ONE!!!

LMAO!!!

--yes.

I'm 52 years old and never been in jail....kinda like the Wyoming Weather though...wait a while it'll change...

Im 31 years old and i've never
Been to jail
Shot a rifle (only handguns)
Been on a Airplane (no plans to change that in near future)
Gone to Hawaii
There is alot more but there you go:)

fireball, we gotta get you out more.

I'm 52 years old and I've never looked back and said "I wish I would have ___". ;-) OK, maybe once.

I am 29 and I have never drew a limited entry mule deer or elk tag. ( or premium limited entry )

I'm 48 and have never killed a mule deer or antelope.

Scott
Member: RMEF, SCI, and NRA

Good one Mo!......I can't remember what YEAR it is anymore....time flies when your having fun!

I'M DOWN TO ONE LIFE LEFT & I'VE NEVER SEEN A PRESIDENT AS CHICKEN AS THIS ONE!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

>I'm ___58______ years old and i've never:

Got tired of shooting dove or ducks.

Never killed a bull elk.

Never got tired of watching the sun come up on opening morning
or any morning for that matter.

Never enjoyed hunts quite as much as I did when I was able to hunt with my Dad.

And I have always done my best to never have any regrets.

I'm 62 years old and never;
miss a sunrise;
pass up an outhouse;
pass up the opportunity to take a nap;
trust a fart.....!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom