Finally connected

bcoufal

LAST EDITED ON Dec-01-14 AT 01:51PM (MST)[p]Well, I finally connected on a DYI Easter Colorado Mule Deer. It was my ninth day and the third time I had an encounter with the drop tine buck. Short story, I had this buck at 50 and 30 yards two weeks ago during the cold cold snap that came through. My release froze up on me and wouldn't release. This Saturday, After stalking in on 8 bucks and 5 does at 7 am I was able to connect on this buck as my second choice around 12:30. Couldn't be happier.

4947d2.jpg

Gotta say the buck you shot looks twice as impressive as your first choice. Width is always more impressive to me. Those main beams and front forks look huge!

What a buck, congrats.

I love bow hunting rutting bucks. Wish they would create a 4th season rut hunt for archery in some more units.

Great Buck

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Awesome buck bro! A buck like that with a bow in the open terrain of eastern Colorado is a heck of trophy. Way to stick with it!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom