finished product

justr_86

Long Time Member
464920140123_115827.jpg

My 13 duramax. Leveled with 33 20s, not quite sure about black wheels yet though.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Have you tore the Obama Pipe off of it yet?

Have you removed the Obama Juice yet?

Does it have a 8" SmokeStack up through the Bed Yet?

Does it have a Programmer on it yet?

Does it leave your Carbon Footprint each time you mash down on it?

Is there any Red Blood Stains on the White Paint Yet?

How bout Pin Stripes?

Looks like a Damn Nice Ride!

Just hoping you've got all the Mods I've mentioned above?

If you don't,it ain't finished!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

That Obama Juice Tank must go!

I know a Trail that'll remove it very first pass!:D

That Warranty Ain't gonna last forever!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Can We take it Huntin this year justr?

I'm Huntin Big Game justr!

Not 'Tail' like you!:D

Watch out for cows!

Nice truck I like the black wheels on the white truck. Not a fan of 20's though.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-14 AT 05:42AM (MST)[p]Looks great. I like the rims just don't go overkill on to much more black..

A 5-6 inch MBRP black exhaust tip would look very nice

Now for a Edge CTS monitor and EFI live tunning and some deletes and it will be perfect

Hey justr?

The only thing We wanna see Black is the Sewage comming out of the 6" Exhaust Pipe!:D

Looks more like a Chick Magnet than a Huntin Rig?

You gonna let kawboy Drive it:D

Thanks for the compliments guys, I don't think I'll be doing much of anything else to it.

No kawboy lost his privileges to drive my truck after his last stunt in salt lake...

I'm done chasing tail for a while, caught a good one. Give it some time and see what happens.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Just one question will it do 50 across a cornfield chasing coyotes.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Damn! I caught a cold and you caught tail? Seems about right yet totally unfair!

I think the finished product turned out just about right. I hope it treats you well bro!

Zeke

You hear that kawboy?

justr didn't even studder!

Then a 'Uintah Basin Coal Rollers' Sticker for the Tail Gate!:D

In Black of course!

>Then a 'Uintah Basin Coal Rollers'
>Sticker for the Tail Gate!:D
>
>
>In Black of course!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

If there is such a bumper sticker I am sending you money for one. My beer fridge in the garage is covered with bumper stickers. That one would be a great addition!!!

Lol boz!

There is such a thing!

I'd Imagine they are custom made?

You seen em justr?

Don't remove that Obama crap... You're gonna need the warranty with the duramax! Wanna race?
1412image.jpg

Traditional >>>------->

It's kinda like big boobs on a sexy woman....but hey if your not in to that I can't help you.

Traditional >>>------->

So justr?

Did it Garner you any Tail this last weekend?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom