First Africa trip

oneaway

Very Active Member
Had a great time in Africa with my wife , can’t wait to get our euros back. Here’s a few pics

IMG_1094.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

How do you even begin a trip to Africa? That has always seemed awesome, yet impossible for me, yet I see more and more guys go every year! Congrats man!

Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing some pictures. I cant waitto get back to africa in july will be my 9th trip over.

How do you even begin a trip to Africa? That has always seemed awesome, yet impossible for me, yet I see more and more guys go every year! Congrats man!
It is just deciding to go really. Make a budget and see all what you can do. Here is some basics. Airfare 2000 hunt 5000 to 6000 for say 5 animals and 7 days. Hunt can even be less depending on what you want to hunt. If you want mounts or euros mounts 2000 to 4000 a year later then shipping home 2000 to 3500 depending on work you had done. Can cost more or less all depending on what you want to do.

Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing some pictures. I cant waitto get back to africa in july will be my 9th trip over.
Billc,

I have read a lot of your posts. Some of my research was based off of your words, so thank you for that!

ok now we need the impala story. There seems to always be that one that gives us all some trouble. LOL

I m glad my post helped you that is why I post stuff.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom