First Tule

MQQSE

And I’m 99.9999% sure my only Tule. My son accompanied me on a hunt to CA this past weekend and things worked out well. I thought I’d share the success if anyone is interested.

E9625FDE-AE8E-4BC4-8423-C6471E47CAB7.jpeg

I don’t have the luck to ever draw a tag like that. This was a PLM tag. The bull grosses 305”. I’m not a big score guy, but I’m sure some wanted to know. He sure is a special animal.

I don’t have the luck to ever draw a tag like that. This was a PLM tag. The bull grosses 305”. I’m not a big score guy, but I’m sure some wanted to know. He sure is a special animal.
Great bull--congrats on a once-in-a-lifetime (for most) bull.

Nice bull -

Curious - what does PLM mean?

I am not familiar with the California lingo.

Thanks
Private land management . Ranches can enroll and have to have a management plan that’s signed off on to improve habitat . They get extended season dates and the opportunity to sell once in a lifetime hunts. Max number of elk tags that can be given out is 239 on the program

To give you an idea there are 82 tule elk bull tags available for draw .

Great bull @MQQSE ! I hope in the next 20-40 years to draw my chance at one.

Dang nice bull Adam but, man you are Mr. Slim and Trim now!!

Congrats on Both accomplishments.

Robb
Thanks Robb. I was sick and tired of always chasing my son around the mountains and showing up to each ridge looking like I’d just finished a marathon. ?

Private land management . Ranches can enroll and have to have a management plan that’s signed off on to improve habitat . They get extended season dates and the opportunity to sell once in a lifetime hunts. Max number of elk tags that can be given out is 239 on the program

To give you an idea there are 82 tule elk bull tags available for draw .

Great bull @MQQSE ! I hope in the next 20-40 years to draw my chance at one.
Very interesting program. I am quite impressed with what is available across the board for a lot of species and locations.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom