FishLake Archery Bull LE...

GeorgeE, I put in for FL archery LE elk as-well,.. 4 points.
Didn't draw.-----That OK though, got my OIAL moose permit this year.

I know were I would have been if I had drawn FL archery....

PM me, tell ya what I know.... Randy.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Thanks for the well wishes and PM's guys...I'm sure there are and just need to look it up, but ATV Rentals in Richfield? Any better than another I suppose, would be for a week to ten days!

'Ike'

There are a few outfits around who rent ATVs in the area.. Paiute ATV rentals would probably be your best bet. They are based out of Marysvale 30 miles south of Richfield but sure he would set you up out of Richfield. 435-236-4549. www.piuteatv.com will give you some more info.
And congrats on the tag. You will have a blast!

There's a new place in Koosharem that also rents atv's . It across the street from the Pizza place.

Ike, Congrats, I have been hunting deer in Fishlake the last couple years and have seen some great bulls. Last year we had six bulls six x six and bigger both in velvet and hard horn right close to camp, I also seen a 7x7 that was pushing 390. PM me [email protected] or call me 619-980-2764 if I can help out at all, Thanks and have a good hunt there is some good bulls up there. Peace.

Mike, My father also drew out for the LE Archery Bull for fish lake, I plan on going out next weekend to start spotting for him, it may be his last chance to get something. I plan on starting my scouting up on Hillgard Moutain. Has anyone been up there? If you have any tips or pointers for me or if you've hunted that mountain before let me know! i know some big bulls have come out of that area, and ive been hunting deer there since 2007. info from anyone would be great. Thanks!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom